Reviews for Janie and the Cretin
Booklover91 chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Lol, The last part where her mom drops her spoon is funny ]
Booklover91 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
"Today is Friday, which means that a Student Council weekly meeting is on schedule by the end of the last period. Yes my friends, I am the student body President, though not by choice, some dumbass signed me up for the position without me knowing and by the time I tried to stop it, posters of me carrying a pepper spray were everywhere and pins with a slogan that states “Need a pepper spray? Vote for Janie!” were already handed out and worn by some students. I didn't have a choice but to go on with it when Mrs. Lankey, who was in-charge of student activities, denied my request to drop out of the raise. How I won is beyond me but I'm stuck with this until the school year ends and that's only 5 months away."

that part was SO funny. lol ]
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
a good story :)
Elle Winters 9 chapter 21 . 10/1/2008
Cute )
Elle Winters 9 chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
I'm really liking this story so far. A few grammar and spelling errors, but that's kinda expected.

Don't get the Creamy joke though.
Gerty aka Angel chapter 21 . 9/19/2008
Bellaria chapter 21 . 9/3/2008

just read this and i have to say it is an awesome story, love it to pieces.

Fayre Meira chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
i cant believe this has less than twenty reviews. its on a par (if not more) with the stories on my favourites with higher than 100 revs..
Fayre Meira chapter 21 . 7/9/2008
the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. I love you! Thanks so much for writing this... please continue writing - I'm gonna see your name in a bookstore one day. :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
aw that wass so cute congrats on a beautiful story!

not4u chapter 21 . 4/25/2008
this story is great i think that you should try and get this book puvblished...its great
qt chapter 21 . 4/25/2008
great story i red this story straight without a break it is my fav story
asdef chapter 21 . 4/25/2008
wow this story rocks you soo deserve more reviews
as chapter 21 . 4/24/2008
i love this story so much you dont know
ad chapter 21 . 4/24/2008