Reviews for Fists and Lipsticks
moonlit dynasty chapter 55 . 6/18/2008
So, Keiko-san still doesn’t know that Aya is just an impostor? I thought she knew since she, Crosse, and Aya were visiting someone in the hospital. So they weren’t visiting the real Aya?

moonlit dynasty chapter 54 . 6/18/2008
OMG! So all those praises I gave to Kosuke were useless since all of them should be for Akio? Nay, I should have seen this coming. Why did I believe that Kosuke could be so romantic without Akio’s help? And all those love quotes/lines were just texted to him? And he used them! .

At least, there’s karma. Now Aya knows where all those lines came from. Hehe, anyway, what’s important is the feeling, right?

moonlit dynasty chapter 53 . 6/18/2008
“If that’s what you know,” Crosse glared at Yuken, his face only inches away from him, “then you only know half of the story.” -what did Crosse mean here? And through out the course of his argument with Yuken, it’s no doubt that he’s hiding something…something so big and terribly important. Hmm, there go the unanswered questions again.

Yuken and Shizu…so cure. I really love them. ‘Nuff said. Hehehe… Their team is very nice.

And you’ve got a very inside there about Tomo and Makiko. At least we’ve got to know them better. I wonder who’s next. Akio maybe? Or Hidemi? I still don’t know them that much…

moonlit dynasty chapter 52 . 6/18/2008
100% romantic!

I don’t care about the room or whatever injuries Kosuke got. His confession was perfectly said! So, the stubborn and egoistic school king laos has a romantic side? Hehehe, I guess it was all because of Aya. Still, I couldn’t believe that he became so seriously romantic there – it kinda reminds me of Akio. Hehehe. If only Kosuke will pursue, for sure he’ll be a far more popular than Akio. Hehehe. However, Crosse… was angry… and jealous? But what of the real Aya? He’s still in love with Ayane then?

moonlit dynasty chapter 51 . 6/18/2008
That was so sad. Talk about ‘first love’ and ‘childhood sweetheart’. The ‘reminiscence-within-a-reminiscence’ surely was effective. And the writing was very good! The portrayal of Ayane’s emotions – love, despair, regret, pain – they were awesome. I wonder where you got all those feelings, but the blend was superb!

moonlit dynasty chapter 50 . 6/18/2008
Wasn’t Ayane and Kosuke’s kiss a re-enactment of Aya and Crosse’ kiss? Very amusing _

But other than that…I couldn’t help but sympathize with Ayane. And she’s jealous! Now I see the basis of Crosse’ claim that his girlfriend is Aya. So they have a past…kinda at least…

moonlit dynasty chapter 49 . 6/18/2008
The past of those three are really interesting. The Crosse you introduced to us in this story is somewhat tensed, temperamental, and tends to worry a lot. And yet here, he seemed somewhat carefree, like the burden he’s carrying was still not there. Ayane’s so sweet and not secretive. Nice characterization.

moonlit dynasty chapter 48 . 6/18/2008
Whoa! So that’s how Aya got her blond hair. Also, I wasn’t really expecting Aya to be so….clueless, so naive? Right then when she was trying to register for the tourney, I was smiling, yet I also felt pity. Poor Aya! Just for the sake of her mother and she’s done all these! And also Ayane, it must had been a terrible shock to meet someone who looked exactly like you. And yet, I was happy that she was so gracious, so accommodating. Who would lend a very expensive bike to a total stranger? Only Ayane, I believe (but of course, after the borrower wins the race).

moonlit dynasty chapter 47 . 6/18/2008
Nice interlude. I guess these reminiscence parts are better put here than in any other part. It’s nice that you left so many questions unanswered then provide a whole lot narration of the past to answer those questions. And I guess that surely helped to break the tension. The anticipation for the next events are skyrocketing that I believe it’s enough to ‘cause a heart attack. Hehe, never mind that. But at least, since the great pretence is already known, it’s proper to introduce us to the real Miyazawa Aya. Nice job!

Cafune chapter 62 . 6/18/2008
This is Very good so far!
Yezzie chapter 73 . 6/18/2008
My head is spinning. _ NOO! I can't be Fists and Lipsticks is going to end soon. DX Hope the sequel comes out soon. It has certainly been a long run. I'll be waiting to read the next three chapters D
Nanao Nagase chapter 73 . 6/17/2008
Shit, even Keiko's in the Spectra mess? And the situation you've put Ayane in... it truly sucks. I'm hoping that Ayane somehow develops a superpower that can defeat Dice and his henchmen without hurting a single innocent, but I think that is rather unlikely.

There's nothing much to critique in this chapter, apart from your ability to put me waiting impatiently for your next update is incredible.

Nanao
helplessly in love chapter 73 . 6/16/2008
whoa dang the old lady is related to the specta.

this got alot of twists and turns.

im loving it. haha mcdonald
DarkAngelLida chapter 73 . 6/16/2008
Oh my god, those damn spectra B $tard$ should all die, i hate them all, and now they even Aya's mother in their grasp. N e way away from that thanks for updating and can i ask you something. Where do you get all those ideas for the story...i mean i could sit down for hours and not be able to come up with something half as interesting as yours.
Mrs.CloudStrife chapter 73 . 6/16/2008