Reviews for Fists and Lipsticks
primrose-panda chapter 77 . 7/21/2012
Oh dear lord. It takes some serious commitment to read this whole thing. It was VERY good though. I can't wait to start on the sequel!(:
DA-chen1 chapter 77 . 5/24/2012
Hiro.. you are my hero! This is an adventurous, classical story, which you have to love! Wonderful!

DA-chen1 chapter 70 . 5/21/2012
Oh shot.. they got so far and now there are these guys... I hope, they can extract the information!

DA-chen1 chapter 63 . 5/19/2012
YES! I like the chapter!

Finally...

DA-chen1 chapter 62 . 5/19/2012
Oh Crosse... oh Aya... oh Kosuke!

First I hated Crosse and now, I love him a lot and hate him a bit, too!

Why is he doing this to her? Running away to Japan with someone other than HER! Now he wants her "back"? He doesn't know what he wants!

But she is dumb, too! Sorry.. but I'm a bit shocked about her naivete! She is with him because she promised? It's all about your will and your feelings, not about promises or something!

DA-chen1 chapter 53 . 5/18/2012
Wow, great chapter... :-))

DA-chen1 chapter 51 . 5/17/2012
I'm reading this and my heart is hurting...wow!

DA-chen1 chapter 41 . 5/15/2012
Yeeeaaah! Really great chapter!

DA-chen1 chapter 33 . 5/14/2012
The sweetest, sweetest chapter ever!

And sad, what happened to CROSS?

DA-chen1 chapter 31 . 5/14/2012
Really great development!

Lovely characters etc. Wonderful story!

DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
What a great question, at the end! :-)

DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Really great story!

EternityInBliss chapter 77 . 12/17/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story 3 I'm torn between Crosse and Kousuke. I obvisouly know who Ayane will be with but it's still fun pretending like you don't and obsessing about way you wtore everything was excellent and I even cried cuz some things were so sad TT Reading the 2nd story now :3 This story's awesome!
Naomi Chick chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
I'm really enjoying the story. The first chapter had me hook in reading more. I adore the way each characters in some way drawn to the famous Aya. I can't wait to finish the story.
Purplehearted09 chapter 77 . 11/6/2011
WOW ! i just finished reading it and just WOW! this is the best english/japanese fiction i've ever read! i'll gonna print all these and compile it as a book... but don't worry i'll credit you! your the best! hands down to you !
569 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »