Reviews for Fists and Lipsticks
ainedamdz chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Yeah! This chapter is action packed! Lots of punches there. Okay, I seem to have noticed a drawback. While the main line of the story is written in a serious tone (the narration) , those -##- tend to get distracting! And it makes the whole story seem comical! But then... It contrasts, see? Which makes it neutral, in the end... So.. It's not really a drawback, is it? Heh..

Well... *drum rolls...* AYA IS COMING! Yahh!
ainedamdz chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Nice story. Good job. Funny, too. You had me cracking up at the Fuuko with heart shaped eyes thingy. Hehe.. Btw, you seem to have committed a typing mistake in the part of the "cigarette missile".. I dunno what happened, just that it's cut. Anyway... story's really interesting. Okay, I'll read the next chapters now. Oh, and also, your chapters are so long. Long is good, but not that long. You know. Okay then. _
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Hiya there! Well, actually, I was thinking of reviewing the next ZD chapter, but for some reason, my attention span was super short for now. Dunno why, but that's the case... anyway, I guess the probability of me reviewing this first until the updated part is likely high since I have a short attention span in the first place. Anyway, good chapter from you. Guess you've got a certain command in japanese, huh? Anyway, like the idea that you decided to put the setting this way. For some reason, Akio seems like Eldan of COA. And yeah, Kosuke also reminds me of Sanzo of Saiyuki as well. Guess it's the smoking, huh? Like the discussion about Aya. It seems to say something about her. And yeah, wonder how things will turn out in the future...
Noihseret chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
I do like Aya. I don't know why, I just like her. she's totally not what I expected.

the only mistake I noticed here was this: "Are you..." Shizuki wavered for a while. Shizuki wavered for a while. Nevertheless, " you said "wavered for a while" twice. that's it though

awesome chapter! update soon, please?
Noihseret chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
woah... what's up with Kosuke? man, this is getting better and better with every chapter!
Noihseret chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
I don't think I have ever read a story like this! this is great! Aya Miyazawa sounds like a bad-ass. lol. but her appearance totally contradicts that. very clever. I like her, so far...
Noihseret chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
I like how you portray Kosuke and Yuken's relationship. it feels very real. congraduations on another chapter well done! now to the next!
Noihseret chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
wow this is really good! you're write it very well too. lol, I loved the sound effects to the next chapter! away!
Noihseret chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aw, that was cute. I can't wait for the story now!
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
I love the beginning to this! It's so great and inspired and it really grabs your attention the way you lay things out for us - the readers- and may i daresay that i honestly love Aya...really. She is very cooL! Kosuke really has an anger isue though, *laughs* but you portrayed the characters really well and I think your diologue has improved alot in this story. It's impressive how you can take a daily life of any student and turn it into a full fledged story like this one. I honestly can't wait for more. _ Keep up the Great work, Hiro, it's amazing!

Your fan and admirer,The Goddess of Night

p.s.-I never thought you were gay, btw. _~
Maiya chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hehehe, this part sounds like a commercial. Looking forward to the story itself!
FXRG chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
I absolutely love the friendship the boys seem to share. And the scene where Kosuke and Yuken joke around is, I don't know, heartwarming almost. I never much get to see guys show their friendship with each other anymore, and not much I've read has such seemingly casual scenes. Usually, it's friendship between girls, and by Jove, I've already had enough of that. AND I am rambling. vv; Anyway, good work. I like your enthusiastic fighting scenes. It's different from so much I've read before. But I'd watch out for the shifts in tenses. It makes the reading kind of awkward.
HustlerImp chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I like this. I like this alot. Great visuals (and as good as an imagination as I have it's always good when the writer works to fill in the gaps!).One thing though: Watch your tenses! You switch from present to past to present...personally, when I'm writing stories like this I stick with present tense because when you start of in past, it gets tempting to switch over to present anyway when you're writing the action and reactions. But this is very good!
FXRG chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
This is an interesting beginning. It's a big leap from what I normally read (I'm not that interested in Japanese gang-related stories), but I think I'll continue reading this. Besides, bishonen can't be passed up :3 and the boys sound like okay guys. I'm curious as to how Aya and Kosuke will interact. Keep up the writing.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38