Reviews for Ambulance
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Simply put and straightforward, but is strong and intense all the same.
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Isn't that just like life. Crazy. I like that this is a little scene in a person's life, as strange of a scene as it is. My only concrit is using "the" at the end of the 3rd line and I'd get rid of "of" in the 4th line (then you could move "the" down to the 4th line and all would be right in the world). Evs. Just my opinion. Keep writing! :)
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
this reminds me of my friend last year. she was in a bad reck and almost didnt survive. very short and blunt but very true and to the point. i like it!

SarahJane
like a lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this poem makes me care so much about your story

it's so strong.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Tight and illuminating.
Krys chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is very simple and straightforward, but I am there right away...Red and blue flashing lights making me dizzy...Confusion at the offset priorities of the people there to help at the scene.

Simple but powerful...

Excellent job!

Krys
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Short brutal and to the point!

EXCELLENT PIECE!

No more words needed.

F.C
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
short and definately makes a point... unforunately very true
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The words look so simple and yet they are so powerful. Your story makes me cry.

EB
prophit chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I like the way that you give enough to peak interest and wonder, but leave the reader alone. It made me care.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
What an awful experience. 1 year later...weird feeling, that something so important in your life, like a milestone, a turning point, is a year away, has already passed.
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
so powerful.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Straight to the heart of emotion versus human nature. Well written.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I disagree with those who say this degrades poetry. I think poetry comes in many many different forms; what other way is there to express this? It cannot be put into prose, so the obvious answer is poetry. Sometimes it's not what something is, literally, but the effect it has on people. I think its moderated tone and simplicity is lovely.
Blue SunriZe chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I liked it tho. It may have been one sentence, but to me, you made it poetic anyway.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »