Reviews for Zeroex: Humanity's Last Hope
Darket chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
All your base are belong to us... good job.
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
WHOA! Now there is two of them! But is this female one a hero, or an enemy?
Darket chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
It's good that you told me about this. I probably would have missed the update. Work's kinda hard. But oh well. Nice chap. Close odds to wipe out the Xercon. I'm liking this story man. you've got so much potential to become an excellent and famous writer. it took me a year to get here, maybe it might take the same for you. But I'll be here to support you man.

VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
The suspence grows, but will his dad hunt him down? Or let him go?
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Another good chapter! It's getting good now! Thanks for the review of my story I hope to have updates by late this month, sometime next month.
Darket chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Damn dude, this chapter was bad ass. I see that I already like this story. I have a story called "Blood Stained Rose" that is premiering Saturday. You might like it. UNtil then, I've got two that should float your boat. I'd recommend reading a few chaps of my story Subject One. It's got some amusing gun battles you might like.
Darket chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
"best defense system sense reinforced steel armor"

by sense I'm sure you meant since, but that's the only error I could spot. Nice story so far. It's starting to unfold rather nicely.

Darket chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
great job. I would have read this faster, but I was talking to people on IM... yeah... But this is pretty interesting so far. I like it. I dig it. Until we meet again,

Darket chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Kind of interesting so far, so I really have no other choice to make but to keep on reading... I'm compelled to...
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
This was a good chapter too, but why put the first part of the story with the second in this chapter, that got a little confusiong. Anywho could you read my manfa Galaxy Warrior Shon and tell me what you think? I'd very much appreciate it! Good work, looking forward to chapter three!
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Nice, had a bit of Venom from the spider man comics, Ben10, and a lot of manga goodness! I really hope you write more to it!