Reviews for Fateful Friday
cassiealan34 chapter 20 . 1/17
Kyle scared me for a little there, I thought he would do something to hurt her. I really like this story though, I'm so happy for McFadden... Urgh I mean Alex :P
xxSongBirdxx chapter 20 . 1/4
Very sweet now off to read the story about Alex nearly cheating on her
xxSongBirdxx chapter 19 . 1/4
I again felt really sorry for the used guys aka Kyle they just want some loving too..
Juliet Scar chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME. I got dem cuddlies just reading this. Oh dang... it also made me realize how I need a real-life love story of my own... lol. This was fluffy and sweet like candy and it made my day a boatloada SMILEler. Soda dang cute but I was a bit surprised she was only 15! I dunno, it was kind of awks that she was so young. It's hard to imagine a youngin' like her going through all that. And I think she is supposed to be older when she's in the grade that she's in. It was a bit slow as well; I found myself skimming a tad bit. Besides the age and pace - it didn't take much away from the story anyway - this was a well-written and entertaining piece! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when she was falling was for somebody to save the popcorn? Maybe it is just me but that is a waste of some $7 bag of popped kernels.
review chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
i dont like how she blamed him
it made her seem mean
Me chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
he got an erection obviously.
Bad pictures...waist area...ryan's anger...
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I have been reading your story since the first chapter. Sorry for not commenting sooner, but first I was engrossed and kept clicking Next, but slowly, something is really getting on my nerves: Why is is that both Leslie and Kristen know the truth, but they aren't just telling their BEST FRIEND! !? Come on, I do realize that a certain amount of build-up is necessary and all, but Leslie, especially, seems more intent on cryptic sentences and keeping Angie in the dark then just speaking the facts.

McFadden is no better. If he likes the girl, he should say it. The method that he is using is insulting to Angie's intelligence and it also leaves her uncertain about how to feel. More than that, because NOBODY will just talk to her with honesty, she doesn't feel safe communicating the fact that she is becoming increasingly afraid of Kyle!

I appreciate drama as much as the next reader, but if McFadden doesn't step up and act like a man soon, he doesn't even deserve Angie... and her friends are not too far from that either.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I am
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Okay
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Lovely end! Ah! McFadden (or Alex) God, even if the story only describes him he's sexy :) love all the characters and that Angie was living with her mum :)
Regards,
Diane.
WonderousTimes chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Just reread. Loved it even more. Tied between At the End of the Day, and this for my all time favorite story from you :)
977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »