Reviews for Fateful Friday
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
This is funny. I like the plot of this story, and the characters. They all have amazing personalities. I like your writing.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
This is interestingly funny. I really liked this chapter. I feel so sorry for her. That's so messed up, I think this story is good how it is. It has no errors, in my eyes, anyway. Can't wait to read more.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
That was interesting. I think this chapter was cool. I really like this story.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
This was interesting. Obviously something is going on in his head. I liked this chapter. She is such a clutz. This story is funny.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
This was awesome. I like this chapter. I don't like Kyle. He seems to shy. You shouldn't have two shy people in a relationship. This was actually very funny. I enjoy reading this story.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Sweet chapter. That was a shock to find Ryan and Kyle related. There is definitely some humor in here. I like the story. It's really good.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Cool chapter. I like how the characters interact. It's brilliant.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This seems really interesting. I like it. Can't wait to read it, but it is 4 in the morning and I have to go somewhere at 6, so tomorrow. I like the story. This chapter was funny.
ghurl00 chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
the ending was so cute:)

lavv the story!:)

keep it up:)
readernotwriter1 chapter 20 . 6/9/2009
I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story so much! i've read the last few chapters over and over again! you're a really really good writer.
mpookiew chapter 20 . 5/27/2009
I loved the story! I love the ending so much I was trying not to squeal! Anyway, you did a great job and I really liked it.
thesewords chapter 20 . 5/21/2009
Okay! I read this whole story starting last night, and ending this afternoon. And I, loved it. The writing was good, the characters were well developed, and the scenes were all believable..something strangely hard to find on FP.

I love Alex. He's so sweet. And Angie is so stubborn, but worth the fight.

My favorite scene was probably when she showed up at his front door in a bikini, a newly single girl of twenty seconds. Haha.

I also liked the first dinner at the Demeo's, when Angie was nervous just having McFadden at the same table.

What put the story over the top, I think, was the overall atmosphere. You captured the essence of 'high school' with perfection. All it's cliches were present. The teachers, the clicks, the socialite Kristins; I love that by making them more like subplots, it created an incredibly believable setting.

Great job! And keep writing!
msallaroundperfect chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
I loved your story. I hope that you have a sequel...
P.F Ally chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Ugh...I kinda figured what's WRONG with Alex's waist. ." He's thinking bout something...dirty.
displacement.of.thoughts chapter 20 . 4/26/2009
I really liked your story. The pacing was good, you didn't get caught on any draggy scenes, and I had no problem with speeding towards the ending. However, one thing I had trouble dealing with throughout the course of the story was Angie's characterization. I had times where I intensely disliked her. I'm sorry. .
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »