Reviews for Fateful Friday
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
of course she cant get together with ryan! hes the big brother/male best friend figure...its cuter when is platonic!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
So, I've re-read this story and wish I could erase my memory so I could remember what is was like reading for the very first time. Still one of my favorite stories on this site. I love Alex and Angie.
1. My favorite scene has to be when Angie was starting to cry in the cafeteria and Alex got really sympathetic about it, trying to comfort her. My favorite chapter is probably Chapter Three.
2. My least favorite scene was when Alex refused to talk to Angela, that was really sad and depressing and my least favorite chapter was Chapter Seventeen.
3. I can't really think of anything other than I just hate Angie's parents but that fit into the story and was kind of an important part. I just hate parents like that, ya know?
4. Just keep writing. Practice makes perfect.
5. I like that ending, it was really cute and sweet - stories are meant to have happy endings, that's the point of them being stories! Though it's sad it took her basically two years to realize she was in love with him, but at least she did!
Nerd Means Sexy chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
I totallu fell in love with this story! You are really good at writing, serioisly. I couldny help telling al mu friends abouy this awsooommme storyy
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
I really enjoyed your characters and story. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Demon Chic 101 chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
I liked it. And as for your questions. My favorite scene was the dance at the wedding. My least the kiss at the birthday party (how, a-holean was, that?) The worst aspect of this story is angie herself. She could've been a little less oblivious and bitchy. You dnt have to improve your writing much. I read this in 24 hours. Max. Anywho, going to your other stories now. Hoping it's as god as these.
3rd Bookworm chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Ahh awesome story. Sad it's over :(
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Such a cute and adorable and awesome story! I have to say thay my favourite part in it would have to be when Angela runs to Alex's house after Kyla feels her up and they kiss and he tells her that he loves her 3
i loved reading all of it and i cant qait to read more of your stories.. Keep up the awesome work :D xx
Kalilah chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Been waiting for her to dump Kyle since the very moment she blurted out "Okay." Obviously, still waiting...
Kalilah chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Why is she so harsh with Alex? She's bordering on actually being cruel towards him. Wish that bouquet had woken her up to reality.
Kalilah chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
WHY ARE YOU DATING KYLE?! Sigh I wish Alex kept pushing that question onto her.
Chocoo'Famee3 chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Awww this was really cute. lol
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Really like your story! Remember still the sweet end and I wanted to read it again ;-)
Mira
Bookworm67 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
OMIGOSH! STONE RIDGE? That is the all girls catholic school right? I go to Forest Ridge in Seattle! That is our sister school! My friend went on exchange there! Is that where you went?
Bookworm67 chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
1. What was your favorite scene? Favorite chapter?
My favourite part was either Angie and Alex at the wedding or anytime some junior met angie and said "you're angie?" in that suprised way! I always laughed at that. :)

2. What was your least favorite scene? Least favorite chapter?
I don't really have a least favorite part. Well, I didn't like when she lied to Kyle about Kissing Alex, but that's okay!
3. What was the weakest aspect of this story?
hmmm what do you mean? I guess you could have explained the feelings of neglect a bit more.
4. What could I do to improve my writing?
I am not qualified to give this answer ;p
5. Overall, how do you feel about the ending?
I really enjoyed the ending but I would have liked to see more of what happened. Like senior prom or her graduation or even them visiting each other at college!

thank you so much for writing this story! It is so amazing and you are an amazing writer!
spottedfire98 chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Hey, I know this is a super late reveiw on this topic (for all i know youve already made up your mind on it) but on Ryans story you could write it from the point of veiw from the girl who he likes or likes him?.
Anyways, you probably wont even get this reveiw and if you do youll probably have A) already written the sdequel B) given up on the sequel or C) dont want to right the sequel...well thats all...love your story!
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »