Reviews for Fateful Friday
The Quotidian Life chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
Love it! Simple as that. No more needed to be said
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
! Wonderful beautiful fantastic amazing incredible awesome romantic lovely sweet mushy-gushy ending! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! AND THE ENTIRE STORY IS EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT THE ENDING! Now, give me a second to breathe... Whew. Okay, so the only thing I disliked about this was a few grammatical errors, and the fact that you didn't seperate timeskips with anything. I'm weird about that, and I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi (don't hate me, it's my dad's fault! he always corrected me and my siblings, and I picked up the habit myself! T.T) so don't mind me too much! :)

Happy Writing! :D
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Haha I know that joke! The can is like Hair(or Hare) Alive or something and it says "Gives your hair a permanent wave!'

I used to be a huge joke nerd, and I have like six huge books that are just a collection of jokes. So, yeah. My friends always get annoyed 'cause none of them can tell me a joke I haven't heard before.

So, yeah. Happy Writing! :D
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
F-FATHER? *has a heart attack and dies from surprise* *comes back to life(yeah, I can do that! :P) OMG! haha, that akward moment when the first time you see you daddy in months is when your ramming your tongue down your boyfriend's(cuz that's what Alex is now right? Right?*hyperventilates*) throat. Haha.

Why(WHY!) do you always do something to stop the kiss? Wahhh! T.T *cries*

Anyway, LOOOVE this story! :DDDD Although, sometimes, it looks like you forgot a letter or something? And, I forgot to tell you in previous reviews, when you do a timeskip, can you pretty please put a line or something? I get so confused and have to read it like six times before I realize that it's a timeskip.

Well, I'm done talking. :D Happy writing! *throws a shower of sparkly hearts on you*
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
WAAAH! I accidentally submitted my review before I could finish showering you with awesomeness hearts to prove my love!(that sounded a little weird haha!) Anyway, that's what I was doing, and I couldn't figure out how to edit my review after I accidentally submitted it, so...yeah. Just thought I'd tell you what happened...

Have a good day! :D
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
OOH! *waves hand around above head excitedly* I've read The Truth About Forever! I loooooove Sarah Dessen! I saved for ages so I could buy all her books! Don't yo ulove how they are basically the same, but different in their own way, and incredibly amazing! The Trruth About Forever is actually my favorite one, although I did really like This Lullaby. My least favorite was Lock and Key though. I really liked Lock and Key, so when I say it was my least favorite, it just means that I like all the others slightly more than that one. I love them all though. YOu might have been able to get an inkiling of that from one of my previous reviews, because I mentioned Rogerson from Dreamland another of Sarah Dessen's books.

GAH! I knew Kyle was violent! I was getting those sorta vibes from him this entire time...

I don't know why you named thischapter Opening and Closing...hmm...must think about it some more...Maybe this is some sort of trap? And it's caught Angela? Hmm, that only explains the 'closing' part...

Well, anyway, I believe you deserve this! *showers blue and pink and red and purple sparkly hearts over
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
I do actually read the author's notes. I just ski; the reviewer responses, cuz I'm reviewing a little too late to be in any of them, and since I don't read the reviews(because sometimes the opinions screw with my head and alter my own opinion, and I hate that.) myself, I don't know what you're talking about! :)
Sophia Rose Brentwood chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Looooove this story!

I want Angie to end up with Alex of course! Ryan is adorable, and I love him so much, but Angie and Alex were made for each other And, I don't know if you are trying for this, but Kyle is coming off as sorta creepy. And I'm kinda getting a Rogerson vibe (from Sarah Dessen's book Dreamland, if you've ever read it; Rogerson is the guy who is abusive to his girlfriend. And it began with real jealousy and stuff like that, which Kyle is having...) especially when you said he had that look that scared Angie. So yeah, Kyle is freaking me out. BUt I love Ryan and Alex! *beams
Happy writing, and may writer's block never afflict you! :D
fictitious facades chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So I tried to send this through a message but could find any button.. I read this story (and smooth move and at the end of the day) YEARS ago. I decided to look them up again because I'm bored at 1am... Huzzah, they're still here. Creeped on your profile, saw something about Ithaca and was like. whoa. I got to IC. This is crazy. Are you still in Ithaca?
Whatsoever chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
Oh man, this was such a cute story! I loved it with all my heart (and body too, but that just sounds creepy). Alex is just so adorable, his teasing, his random statements, aww :3
Whatsoever chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
Haha i went to your reviews to see how various people would torture you and man, was I terrified for you :P
Whatsoever chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Aww that was so cute! The kiss and then the way he didnt say anything! Angie's so mean, but I hope she breaks up with Loser Kyle soon. Ahem, okay I'd better read more and find out, yeah?
AlexandriaAsylum chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
I LOVE IT! iv'e only read 2 of ur stories Fateful Friday and the ne about Patrick Fitzpatrick/Thrasher u r an EXCELLENT WRITER! Write more!
Your Girl chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
Liked the story. Fair enough to answer your questions ):

1. My favorite scene was probably the golfing, because it was practically the only scene in which Angie didn't hurt herself in some way.

2. I disliked when Angie's mom came home and decided that she didn't look nice enough. I know she was being a good mom by being excited and wanting to help, but she wouldn't listen to Angie about what she wanted to wear or look like, and since I read the book What My Mother Doesn't Know, that's greatly pissed me off.

3. The weakest aspect of the story was probably how scared Angie acted of Kyle. She was never scared of anyone else, and he never ended up hurting her. In fact, the only time I can recall him saying any foul words to her was when he caught her making out with Alex. And he did kind of have the right to call her a bitch. Because she should have broken up with him instead of making up some dumb excuse that she was scared and then practically cheating on him.

4. I like to see a more original plot. Something very out there; something that I couldn't search for and find a thousand times over. Also, I always like to see more fluff. Just some scenes here and there to make me really believe that the couple has chemistry, and that they're in love. I don't like stories that are like Twilight, where they just say a million times that the characters are in love, but they never actually show it in their actions.

5. I actually liked the ending. It wasn't TOO mushy, and it definitely stayed true to the characters. You even managed to get away with the kissing in the rain cliche!

...That was long, so i'll wrap it up fast. It was a greatly enjoyable story that kept me up and had me sharing with my best friend. It was a little too cliche' for my liking, and the drama was a little weak in some spots, but overall, quite the enjoyable read. Thank you very much, and good luck.
Aradia Cloud chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
Honestly. This story ticked me off more than anything else. Angela was more irrtating than Alex was. In my opinion, Alex wasn't even annoying at all, he was just happy-go-lucky. And he was just being nice along with his persistence.

But Angie was just... ugh. Got under my skin. I really suffered though 80% of this beacuse of her and her stupidity and stupid judgements. It only got good when she FINALLY realized that she had feelings for Alex. She doesn't deserve him after the way she treated him.

*Sigh* All in all, I guess is was okay if you're bored and don't have anything to do. Forgive me if I sound harsh, but I'm not one for buttering up and giving false comments. I write what I think. End of story.
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »