Reviews for Free Time After An Exam
Adrianna Harper chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
LOL. Not much more to say than that. I think most people would agree that at some point or another we have all felt that way. Doesn't hurt that it was hysterical. Loved it
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very funny writing, this actually had me laughing out loud. This was so creative and random and true. I can totally identify with it.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
"If you wanna teach a language, teach Japanese" so true! I'm finally getting a chance to take it next semester!

This was kinda wierd. Through the last part of the chapter, I was like 0.0
aka Providence chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Your sister eats paper? lol XD. Nice story; funniest thing I read this week.

Best line/s in the story:“SHAFT!”

“BALLS!”

“THRUST!”

“LONG DICK!”

LMAO, it's hilarious.

See ya!

aka Providence
Only Infamous chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Sounds like the things I write on my scrap papers. Although, most of the time I draw little doodles of my favorite Psychonauts characters. :-P Lili pwns...

I know, exam stories are so s-t-u-p-i-d.

-xoxo-
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
jahahhahahaha

very nice shane,

cant wait for the erah dciece one and ehy dod u have to read a story bout pigs?
felicia13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Rapunzel,

You're so homocidal when you're bored .. I love you!

Nice with the pencils .. I would do that. Only, with my paperclip, which would hurt a hell of lot more, because it's a little metal wire, stabbing over and over into your THROAT! *cough* I'm done ..

That third possible title made me laugh. Why are you so funny, babe? And desk number 14 IS feeling ostracized, which is a really fun word, by the way. Desk 14 is like, "I hate all you bitches", but you can't hear because you don't speak paper .. only the lumberjacks can .. could you imagine how horribly scarring that would be? You're cutting down this tree and all the little wood shavings are yelling, "Help me, help me!" and then "DAMN! That HURTS! Watch where you're stepping, lummox!" I will never, ever pursue a career as a lumberjack! Not that I was in the first place ..

Scantrons suck. There's nothing more to say about them ..

How long did you GET for the exam? Mine, we on'y get 80 min .. which is enough, except for GEOMETRY .. but that's only because Pistel's a crack whore ..

Alright .. bye, Shane!

all my love,felicia

p.s. If Alex reads this .. she's the best lover EVER!
Zana chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Heh, heh, I thought this was pretty funny, in a smart-aleckly kind of way. T'was witty. I feel the same way during an exam. But, hey, I'm outta school already, so yay me!Amazing, what a you can accomplish with just a piece of scrap paper. xD Kudos.