Reviews for The Adventures of a Hopeful
her-thoughts chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
All I've got to say is...wow, you've got talent. This is an awsome story and I love your original character names! At first I thought this story was too long but once I started reading it I got hooked, good job and keep on writing! This story is going in as one of my favourites!
henred5 chapter 13 . 8/11/2008
Its got to be the little girl...right?
henred5 chapter 12 . 8/11/2008
William Black seems like a pretty cool guy...
Koki Enwai chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
Oh, wow. I really like this story. Very well-written.

Love it! Can't wait for more!

- Koki
Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
Interesting addition. It's nice to see an update. Have a great day.

Twilight Starr
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
For some reason I almost burst out laughing when I read this:

“They’ve got the princess! We can’t let them get away,” Robert shouted at Tom as they dodged William’s swift jabs, “We will be dead people.”

Great chapter! Keep writing! I want to find out how the new trio (Dru, Westin, and Mouse) will face new adventures )
DigitalScripter chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I felt that this was an improvement. Especially the dance scenes. Well done.
DigitalScripter chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
You need to work on showing more instead of just telling the reader. If you don''t understand just PM me and I'll be happy to elaborate. You did good with naming your characters, original and not too hard to pronounce. Good work.
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
Please update when you have time!
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
Aw Westin and Dru falling asleep together in the same bed. I wonder what their reactions will be when they wake up.

I see Will as a good guy too so I hope he isn't evil later on in the story.
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
Great story, it kept me up past my usual bedtime. But in a paragraph, there's a typo - you mistook Westin's name for Will.

"At approximately the same time Will was leaping from tavern windows for the sake of an elaborate cover story, Druidanna and Will had succeeded in bringing the unfortunate Pete back to his home..."

Shouldn't the second "Will" in the above section be "Westin"? And there's another mistake (the same typo) later on in the same paragraph.

I'll be back tomorrow, reading and reviewing! Thanks for reading my story too and your reviews are the most helpful ones!
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Dru keeps getting herself into more trouble yet lol. You've captured a perfect adventurer here who at the same time shows that she isn't very knowledgeable about the world outside her royal home. Can't wait to continue reading tomorrow since it's getting really late here and I need to sleep )
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Westin is shy and sweet, and not as bold as Dru. They're cute together and now I can't wait to read more hehe
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I love how I already know Dru's personality through only 1 chapter. I noticed that you use the characters' actions to describe them. I must read more to find out what happens to Dru and to improve my writing )
Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Interesting addition. Nice work. Keep writing.

Twilight Starr