Reviews for Liberty
Strangely Natural chapter 26 . 9/16/2007
Stunningly and realistically portrayed with tasteful details and consistent characters; beautiful relationship really, I'm glad I got to witness the displays of ups and downs, a true couple. Poor Danny, he just couldn't et it. Oh well, good luck!
Kristina Malfoy chapter 17 . 9/16/2007
"He’s such a pre-Madonna.” I think you meant "prima donna" (a tempermental person with an inflated ego). Love the story so far otherwise!
peachfruitsalad chapter 26 . 9/13/2007
oh my is right! how can it end? i've been sitting here reading for the past two hours and its felt like ten minutes! well, congratulations on creating a wonderful story. quite seriously, you should try to get it published. I think you'd be quite successful.
peachfruitsalad chapter 25 . 9/13/2007
yay! danny's gone, they're together! everything is happy happy happy tree friends!
peachfruitsalad chapter 24 . 9/13/2007
ah! you shouldn't sneak things like that up on people! scare me half to death!
peachfruitsalad chapter 23 . 9/13/2007
ah... finally they're engaged. woohoo!
peachfruitsalad chapter 22 . 9/13/2007
its seriously a crime that more people haven't reviewed. this is brilliant. i love it! i love how you've created the characters - even the more minor ones - with such detail and planning. i love how you've thought out everything, account for almost every little detail and manage to tie up any and all loose ends. wa wa weewa!
peachfruitsalad chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
wow, that came out of left feild. i was expecting it to be Steve... well, makes for good reading, and it means you're an amazing author. you should definately try to get this published.
peachfruitsalad chapter 19 . 9/13/2007
AH!

ok, i'm now seriously freaking out. you've made me feel like i'm INSIDE the story... massive talent. also, the coffee i've been drinking for the last 3 hours has me on overdrive.
peachfruitsalad chapter 17 . 9/13/2007
e... i'm on tenterhooks. i'm on edge. i'm on caffine.
peachfruitsalad chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
*whimpers*... i'm scared!
peachfruitsalad chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
um... i'm scared. i'm sitting at home, all alone, entire house dark, my computer screen the only light in my room, i read that line about her phone ringing and the creepy person saying they're always watching, and a stupid POSSUM growls outside my room just as my own phone rings. NOT FAIR! I get scared easily...

seriously, that end bit put chills down my spine.
peachfruitsalad chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
oh! i love love love LOVE! ah... i'm so glad i don't have to wait for updates, i've got a bunch here to read... did i mention LOVE!
peachfruitsalad chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
love love love love love love love... did i mention that i love this? sorry, i'll stop now.

i noticed a few more minor errors, i hope you don't mind me pointing them out.

"He didn’t deserve the fact that she had already spent an hour picking out the right jeans and the right shirt, had already spent an hour applying and reapplying her making*, had already spent an hour fixing and redoing her hair."

*should be make-up

“I never said anything like that,” getting defensive.*

*should be 'he said, getting defensive' or 'he grumbled' or another word for 'said'.

Sorry, i'm a perfectionist and its annoying i know. A thousand appologies!
peachfruitsalad chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I can't get over how much i love this! its so hard to find stories of quality, and i'm over the moon that i've found this! its a tragedy that you haven't got more reviews. I'm going to suggest this be aded to breakfastunderground. I just found a few errors in this chapter, I hope you don't mind me pointing them out.

Sara puttered* around the house for the day.

* should be 'pottered'

“Since when has Madison decided that school spots* are cool? I thought she despised school sports.”

* should be 'sports'

Other than that, its awesome! I'm going to read on! yay!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »