Reviews for Liberty
too light for gravity chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
i think i have an idea of who the stalker is now

mwahahha

this story is "THE SHIT MAN!"

don't worry

in my friends' language

it means it's awsome

:]
123123123123123po chapter 26 . 9/12/2007
congratulations! this really is a kick ass story!

any plans for the next? or a sequal?
123123123123123po chapter 25 . 9/12/2007
OMG brilainT! cant wiat for the eppY!

i love how this tsory got us talking! :D you kick ass babe
coldloner chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
ohh! plz update soon!
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 24 . 8/9/2007
Damn, I hope Danny has bad aim. Anyway. Once again, a lovely chapter. Couldn't imagine it any better, love the drop off. Hate it at the same time. Just make sure no one dies okay? I rather like this couple.
123123123123123po chapter 24 . 8/9/2007
OMG! i love how you leave me in suspence and i lobve the pure emotions between sara and ryan!
123123123123123po chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
omg i LOVE the suspence
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 22 . 7/9/2007
You updated...I haven't checked your thread in a while and I saw it was on someone's favorite's list. Anyway, I'l catch up with it tommorrow...I'm sure it will be a good read!
K chapter 20 . 7/7/2007
so, in my haste about the stalker for chap 19, I forgot to say how much I enjoyed the chapter! it was *REALLY* good!

Now, chapter 20, damn, I hate that it was Danny, that's so sad :-( but it makes sense and works well with the story. I'm glad Steve isn't still being bitchy to Ryan, and I'm glad they're gonna go look for Sara!
K chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
ah that's awful, the stalker broke in, drugged her and I assume, raped her. damn.

how'd he get in? Also, it's someone who she recognised...so probably Steve or Danny. I hate thinking that it was either of them...
K chapter 18 . 7/7/2007
if the note showed up when she was at Steven's, doesn't that mean he *can't* be the stalker?
K chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
I like this chapter a lot. Her anxiety is totally unrealistic-not that she has it but that the press doesn't run things about her on medication. Besides that, though, I really like this chapter. I like how the police will help, how Ryan is helping, and how their love is beginning to show through everywhere.
K chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
the stalker is scary!

also, wtf, she didn't lock her house AGAIN. I don't like that. I had imagined her as a careful person, that's really beyond stupid that she didn't lock the door.
K chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
I haven't finished the chapter yet and I do like how you made Unhinged successful in a small-town way. :-)

However: you wrote " knowing him for more than ten years". TEN years? so they've been apart for 5, dated for 1, during which she was 15-16. So going 4 more back, she was 11 when they met? you really need to explain backstory...they were friends first, must have been, but we don't know anything about it. I think the history between them is very important to their present day selves. We need to know what they've been through together to understand who they are now. Anyway...gonna continue reading :-)
K chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
they didn't hear all the crashes downstairs?

arg the stalker is creepy!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »