Reviews for Liberty
GreektoMe chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
Wow! Great story! I just sat down and read all 9 chapters in one sitting. You've got a good thing going here, and I hope that you'll continue with it. Good Luck!
Aquarius21 chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
Well, I guess he didn't have to work too hard to seduce her, now did he? But all's well that ends well, right? But I think the mysterious person, whomever they are, is going to break into Sara's house, while Ryan is there, but not knowing it, and try to hurt her. Or at least call.

Great job this chapter. Take care!

123123123123123po chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
FNASTAIC! i love it!

are the now a couple! I hope so!
Aquarius21 chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
I want a graduation present like that. All expense paid. Lucky gal. Great job on this chapter, though I'm a day late in reviewing. I don't know what else to say, so take care!

Zealot4life chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
2 thumbs up!
worstwriteronfic chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
wow, one of the best story ive ever read.. keep it coming..

- andrea
123123123123123po chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
1. NO! her and ryan keep dancing around in circles when they really need to dance toegther

2. I still think theres a stalker

3. Keep em togfether
Adders721 chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
I have been reading your story from the start and I really like it. I especially like the twist that you have added to the plot i wasn't expecting it. Can't wait for more! ~adders~
insane in the brain chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
This is really good so far, except those who've had their heartbroken are often bitter and holg grudges. Personally, I don't think Sarah's personal figure was established sordidly and independantly enough to portray her vivid unique perception and when confronted with Ryan, and letting him kiss her after the first few inital forceful/suprised ones, relates the text a bit more to fiction than realistic fiction.
123123123123123po chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
o0o0 stalker!
Aquarius21 chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
O. That last part at the end weirded me out. Always gotta have the stalker. I think it's one of the teenagers for some reason. Or maybe Ryan dropped her number somewhere. Who knows. Update soon! Great job. Take care! HAev a great evening

Aquarius21 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Hey there!

I have a question, what was that kiss about? The only one in this chapter, obviously. Was he trying to rekindle anything with her? Or was he just that grateful for her helping with the musical?

Now onto the review, it was great. I like how your characters are developing, and you can almost see the internal conflict Sara is going through and probably will be going through while helping out Ryan. The imagery is wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter. Take care and stay cool with this hot weather.

Shorty Baby chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Yay! Another update soon please!
123123123123123po chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
first! yay look at them working together!

2nd./.. SO is she still a virgin?

and

3rd... will they hook up soon!

i dont liek when the story is they dance around the entire story then when they finally get together it ends!
123123123123123po chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
finallY!

how long were they together? AND how far was their relationship? like still innocnet or what
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »