Reviews for Hidden in the stars
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Last line summed it all up very well. I can say that i relate to this! Good work, keep it up-
Jezsh chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
hehe is so pretty. First I read it I was too tired but now reading it again it's so lovely and delicate.
classic violet chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
'So I run from you, tracing the constellations across my skin'

that was truly beautiful beyond words. wow. just incredible. this poem is so imaginative and lovely.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
The motion of rushing in this is marvelous. Constant emotion and connection to celestial things-occurrences enhances the overall tone. Well done.
Nine-Black-Roses chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
i loe the last strong imagerywell donex
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
You make me feel like a new day,-thats lovely

interestingly delicious
Krys chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
The figurative language is lovely in this piece, very strong in it's imagery and very powerful in it's meanings.

I like the line "Seems like the moon's my lover now" because I really felt the desperation at that point. It was bitter memory and a feeling of loss that came to mind when I read it.

Awesome job. Good luck in your poetry contest! Thank you for your review.

Krys
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I like this.. the whole sky thing is great... very pwoerful piece
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This is very seductive and reading it makes me think of seeing the moon on my bedsheets. Anyway, perhaps "The skin under your fingertips" would sound better than "Your skin under fingertips." But I don't know. Whatever you want to do. I love that first analogy, though. It's spectacular. Also, itself is one word. This is very good.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I love pretty words. Excellent presentation. The last line had me hanging for a moment there. :)
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Stunning imagery, bittersweet sentiment. You have a unique twist of phrase which helps to make this poem special. Lovely work.

- gold against the soul
mindOFdeliriousUNREST chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
this is awesome work. the words showed all the emotions... whether they were spoken of in the poem or not.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Excellent poem with a delectable choice of vocabulary. Now I cannot remember if you are on my authour alert list so I'm going to add you.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
'sun rising unsure of itself as it strips off the night to sine whole new shades of secrets' that's incredible. amazing line.. . . this whole poem is just great. 'acrid smoke and the smell of flesh masking each confession from your eyes' i love that. i love love love it. increedible. this whole poem is just amazing. really.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
i love the contrast between the end and the beginning, its beautifully done. ;) iz xx