Reviews for Dreams, Rants and Thoughts
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
wow yea i know what you mean! ive done the same thing too.

SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
yea your right they do have a right just like every other person in america. thats why its called america bc its a free country and i think people are forgetting this. people are different and should have the right to do as they want, not have someone tell them what they have to do. just bc theyre different doesnt mean theyre trash and deserve to be treated like they are. they have rights too and need to be respected. i mean its not like some ppl havnt tried new things b4. and yea mayb being straight isnt normal and being homosexual is normal? who knows.

SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
yea i agree with the license thing. just tuesday the lady i babysitt for was telling me they did the same thing with her and it took at least 5 years or more for her to get her license with her married name on it. i think thats bs if you ask me. and i also think that its bs when an illegal immigrant comes in and get everything handed to them and we cant get shit.

SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
yea u are so right about how teens are getting stupider as time goes by. its like they dont know any common sense! and also for the drunk part i deff agree! my bfs brother has these partys every and i mean every weekend and gets trashed. i cant stand it. and alot of the times kids are going home drunk and or high and might possably be driving. i also have people out there i care about that i dont want to hear that theyve been in a wreck bc of someone that was drunk or high while driving. have enough common sense to stay home if ur gonna do that shit or have someone else drive or how bout this one, stay over at the ppls house that ur parting at. i bet they probably have an extra room or a couch.

SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
im the same way. i cant go up by the casket at a funeral. ive had way to many ppl die that i know and it freaks me out being that close. my sister told me one time that if i got to close my great grandma would grab me and take me with her. of course i was little but that scared the hell out of me. i still hate going to funerals. and as for the death thing, i never really thought about it but yea i am kind of afraid to die.

Muted Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i think dying is rather peaceful. though i have never seen a dead body or had anyone close to me die. *shrug* to each his (in this case, her) own. there's always cremation, freezing the body, or donating to medical science (body farm).
WaterFarie88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You'd get bored as an immortal. And upset, because we'd all die and you wouldn't. You'd get to attend ALL our viewings then. *evil grin*

Dead bodies aren't THAT bad. I got to dissect one over the summer for NYLF. Well, a cadaver anyway. Hm... I should stop rambling before you finally decide I've lost my mind, lol.