Reviews for The Lost Princess
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
what time would you say this is set in?
whatdotheydream chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I'm glad they will love her.
Kusari-Gama chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
(screams and proceeds to beat you up)

How could you? IT WAS COMING ALONG SO NICELY AND YOU ABANDONED IT FOR SIX YEARS?

(shakes you)

C'mon, c'mon! I need to know what happens to Emma and John! I wanna read! This is one of the best medieval-themed stories I have ever read! You can't just stop here!

Hoping that you update soon,

Kusari-Gama
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
I understand that she is confused and angry at the moment, but I hope that she won't take it out on her parents. They are the innocent victims in this whole plot. They were given little or no choice.

Please update soon? I hope that you haven't abandoned the story altogether.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
The irony of this situation (their first dance) is rich. The tragedy is that her parents might lose her just as they lost their son.

Were this real life, it was not uncommon for the family (the parents, at least) to suffer untimely deaths in order to preserve the secret forever.
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
One way to return Emma's birthright would be to have her marry John. I can't help but wonder if that was your intention. I look forward to reading more.
marzmez chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Aw man! This is where you left it? And haven't updated in almost five years? What the heck? Well, if you can let me know if you will continue with this story I'll know whether or not to add it to my alerts. I really want to know what happens.
LivToWrite chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
I am wounded by the fact this story is incomplete.

Probably the best thing I have read on FictionPress.

AND, AT THIS PART!

I realize that the last time you updated was in 2006, but please, please, please, please update more for me? :)
The Low Brass Dude chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Please you must continue! This is already a good premise and it must continue!
Erin DJ chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
Is this story discontinued? I really love it. The plot is new and very refreshing. Is there really no hope for a continuation?
starlight-angel88 chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
Amazing story! Please keep writing. You're fantastic!
Rachel chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Hey there, just a quick comment. "Your Grace" should be for a duke, I believe. And the Queen is actually the Dowager Queen. The title of Queen is reserved for the wife of the king.
letitshine chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
You HAVE to update!
R. Lauden chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I adore this story. You paint such a lovely picture. I can see every espect of the scene. I am impressed. I enjoyed the conniving bit with the best friend at the end. This is how a chapter one should be, setting the scene for the rest of the book. I usually adhere to stories of the supernatural genre, but I love this.

You do a nice job at avoiding passive voice. You have no unecessary adverbs. Your spelling is superb. I really have nothing to pick on. Trust me, I usually rip stories apart. ;)

Well done!

R. Lauden
euroweasley chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
A great story, and I hope that it will be finished or at least updated soon.
317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »