Reviews for The Lost Princess
katja chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
i love your story! post a new chapter soon! it is brilliant.
Daisy Silk chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
so determined to go on a hunt eh? What would their parents say. lol. well if they end up getting married, they'll be royal by both blood and training!
eve-maiden chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
hey i just read thru your story and it rocks! you're a very talented writer keep up the good work! update soon too please!

eve maiden
heart'n'soul-of-ink chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
well a very happy birthday to you!

I honestly love this story. There aren't many non-completed stories this long that I won't give up on and forget about!

I like how you're making John a normal person with faults, not a perfect fairy tale prince.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

love, Meg
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
Happy belated birthday. I enjoy your story very much. I find it ironic that if they married their children would truly be the real heirs. Anyway I like the layout and the idea.

Much love,Aero
ieago chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! well very good as per usual. I soo want emma to get with John but what about Tommy? aarrgghh soo confused anyway i love it! update asap x
Queen Yseult chapter 10 . 8/12/2006
Great story, and I really liked this chapter. Their relationship is really strange though... can't wait to see their reactions when they find out the truth. That would probably cause mayhem... anyways keep writing; this story and all your others. -Queen Yseult

Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday (even though its a few days late... actually a week or so late, but it's the thought that counts, right?)
Spikez chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
So glab u updated twice they short chapters have been really teasing.

Am so impatient to find out the rest of the story. Love it!Keep writing - bore urself if neccessary
XLoveToHateX chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
I loves it! When I was reading the part about the two of them kissing I was thinking oo-err wierd form of incest, wierd form of incest (kinda)!Ok, you can ignore me, haha. Update chuck! :]Clairexx
Restless Thoughts chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
This is a wonderful chapter!

Sorry for the short review... I'm in a hurry.

Keep it up!
hopes4love chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Aww! This is the sweetest story ever! I'm so glad that John likes her! Oh God, I can only imagine what their reactions will be when they learn who their real parents are. Hope you update soon!

-hopes4love
Estora chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
Oh, I nearly forgot: Happy Late Birthday!

~ Estora ~
Estora chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Oh, wow! Two brilliant chapters! I loved them! Sorry I couldn't review chapter 9 - my parents hauled me away from the computer and up the coast for a holiday.

I really liked the way you wrote up the conversation between the King and Emma. It was great, and the kiss! I kinda feel sorry for Tommy now.

Just curious, but is the Queen going to somehow get Emma and her 'son' married so that when they have a kid he or she will still be of royal blood? Anyway, whatever you write, I'll love it. So please hurry with the next chapter and update soon! This is a really wonderful story!

Regards,

~ Estora ~
On Iridescent Wings chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
I love the part where Emma and John both says that sometimes it feels like they dont belong... how right they are! lol!

Happy Late Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
Queen Anabella chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
So, I just read this all in one sitting, and like all your stories that I've read, it's quite good. Of course, there are the cliches, but there are also the unforgettable or adorable parts. I especially like how you ended this chapter.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »