Reviews for The Lost Princess
Michelle Habibi chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
Happy birthday! i hope you got a lot of reviews for this chapter because it was great! you deserve every single one. since you updated yesterday(?) im assuming today is your birthday! hope you had a great day! i like this story so i'll be sticking around to read all of it so update soon! including your other stories, they're all brilliant and a great way to pass time.

-Michelle Habibi
Heidi A K chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
ah-mazing. its adorable to see some action between the two lol
Aniri the Great chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
High five for the quick update and happy birthday!

This chapter was so sweet. *tear* I got a little anxious, though. What will the court say of Emma?
naivete chica chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
oh yeahh.. almost forgot! *gasp* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! omgawsh.. have fun. )
naivete chica chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
fnx for a fast update! i enjoyed this chapter very much. especially john and emma kissing. ;D you wrote the scene so perfectly.

but i was slightly bothered at the start. it seemed uncharacteristic of emma to be challenging the King, espeically in the presence of so many other courtiers. maybe have him challenge her instead? just an idea. ) but i think everything after they decided to wait in the woods was very well written.
Jen chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
Oh Lord, i SO want King John to reform and for him and Emma to be together. He has SO much potential!
Right or Ryn chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Good chapter. I'm sure John is curious about Emma and probably hasn't met a girl like her before. I'm just concerned that John will try and have sex with her (he is the King after all) to ease his curiousity and leave Emma in the dust with her heart broken.I don't want Emma falling to hard for him to fast just to have him mistreat her. Emma also doesn't seem like an "easy" girl even though she does like to flirt. I wonder when the heritage of the two will be found the updates coming!
Catherine Carter chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Oh...romantic. _

Just a few notes, though. 1.) Emma letting her hair fall down like that would be BAD back then. Like... bad, bad. Being alone with the King would be worse. If she was of noble birth, that would be entitlement to marriage. As it is, the entire court probably thinks they slept together, and they're going to treat her differently because of it. Maybe better, but probably worse. Just something to work into future chapters.

Other than that, I loved the scene between Emma and John! It was really romantic, and John seems really sweet. The only thing is, the relationship started _really_ fast, so you might want to add something about how they've played cards together a few times or something so that it seems more realistic/John seems to have more morals.

(Note: Once again, sorry if it seems like a lot of criticism. I _really_ like your writing, I just have a bad habit of saying everything that pops into my head. I can't help it! Update soon!)
JackieTheWarriorPrincess chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Longer than the last chapter...nice. Hmm, I hope you get bored more often. Oh wait. HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY! Woohoo! Just imagine confetti, balloons and all that jazz.
cora chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
I like this a lot. I always look for your updates; it's original, entertaining, etc. But I feel like I should remind you to indent whenever you start a quotation. It's just that little things like that add an air of professionalism...is that a word? Anyway, keep it up.
Winry Rockbell chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
First, I want to thank you for this birthday present of a new chapter-it's my birthday tomorrow, too! (Happy Birthday :)!)

What a birthday present it was! This chapter was awesome! I really liked John's confessions to Emma and how they really connected. The kissing scene was very romantic. I want Emma and John together, but I really think it will be a long, difficult road for them. Thanks again!
icedfaerie chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Happy birthday! And great chapter!
CelineParis chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
That was really good. I love reading your stories. This one is my favorite so far. Happy Birthday!
Angelic Brunette Hermione chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
There's tons of foreshadowing in this chapter: “Perhaps one day you can come with me.” . . . and, She...wondered what her mother would say.

But, drat they kissed! Oh, jez Emma, what will you think when you discover the truth? But I'm curious to see how this plays out. Whenever I think of a kiss in the rain I always think of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy.

Looking forward to more chapters . . .

ABH
chocaholic92 chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
yay! I loved this chapter! It was very nice..it showed how emma and john are kinda interested in each other...can't wait to read more! please update soon! and happy birthday!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »