Reviews for The Lost Princess
kat6528 chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
euphorictragedy chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
I think this was the best chapter yet:) I knew things were going to get interesting and now I can hardly wait for you to upate! Oh goodness, I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
Mina Carlisle chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Aww..Happy Birthday! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! And I now want to marry John. So don't make him a jerk, please? This was sweet and it sheds all romantic cliches that Emma isn't sure about it at all. I like that she's unsure about kissing John.
CelineParis chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
It's so good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
On Iridescent Wings chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
OH SHE KNOW! lol! Thats great! The maid know the whole thing! haha! Please update very soon!
Lizagna chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
This probably one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I love how Margaret seems to know about the switch but has not decided to reveal the story to Emma. Ah, the suspense builds.-Lizagna

P.S. I'm planning on updating the Fascist Tea Party in the near future and I would love it if you would read it.
Right or Ryn chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
This story is really good. I like Emma and I like Johnny. My only concern is Emma being the "country gal in the big city". Everything is so rich and new to her I don't want her to be taken advantage of, at least not completly. I know that being taken advantage of is inevitable but I still don't want John (the King) to be able to get her wrapped around his little finger or anything like that. I wonder when she will find out her secret heritage. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter
chocaholic92 chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
wow I am so glad you updated! I really love this story..it has a great plot an awesome characters. please update this wonderful story asap!

ps. you are right. Its great how phillips gregory describes the court and how she weaves her story. Its great.
Heidi A K chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
okay. so this story is the best one ive read all day- im so interested in whats going to happen to john and emma- they should get married so they both rule. but then id feel bad for tommy.. and elizabeth is so unpredictable it keeps the story exciting. well i hope theres some love interests between the two switched teens ! i bet maragarets grandmother will reveal the truth to emma. but id rather hear it from elizabeth. but i had a feeling that margaret knew something... ah. suspicious
Mina Carlisle chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
Poor Emma! I hate to be alone too, especially in a place that I'm not used to. I can sympathize with the poor girl. Margaret, hmm, interesting fact about her grandmother. Perhaps we'll get to meet this grandmother later and actually hear the stories?
Angelic Brunette Hermione chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
Well, who cannot say that court is full of surprises? I like Margaret in spite of the horrible truth she'll (probably) tell Emma. I wonder just how much Margaret knows about John and Emma's births?

ABH
JackieTheWarriorPrincess chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
I actually hooted when I saw that you updated. I get the feeling Margaret girl is gonna stick around for a good while. Oh and don't worry..my ass is healed by now.
Lulian chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
uh, margaret knows that they were switched, doesn't she... i'm guessing she does.

now, how is the queen going to explain why emma is here? i'm wondering about that... o
PeliculaJane chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
Ooh, short but well worth it! I can't wait for more...
Lola chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
I think your story is awesome. You should be really proud of this so far.

I do feel like you've stuck a couple of filler chapters in there - but I guess they are necessary bridges to get to the juicier parts.

Some of my favorite bits..

1) I love the fact that Johnny calls Emma, "princess."

2) For some reason, I like Elizabeth. I don't know why, but I guess I can just sympathesize with her. I mean, she WAS desperate and while what she did was wrong, you made it believable - we can understand why she did what she did.

3) Also, you can tell she really does love John. She just dotes on him, even if their relationship is more formal then Johnny and Emma's.

4) I also like Tommy but I feel like he's going to drag her down. I'm not sure what I want to happen to Emma - whether I want her to become a ruler, perhaps jointly with John? Hey, if they got married, this whole situation would be solved. Hm...just a thought. But anyway, I can't decide if I want her to marry Tommy and stay on the farm or go to court and marry John.

5) I want a scene between Johnny and Elizabeth. He said he would come and get Emma, but somehow I don't think Elizabeth is going to let her go without a fight.

Okay this is way too long so I'm gunna wrap it up. But anyway, continue!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »