Reviews for The Lost Princess
S a r a chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
ooh! When are you going to continue the story? :O I love it! I need to read more! I really want to find out more and what will happen! :D Pleeaasse do the next chapter soon! :] I can't wait! It's really great! :D Don't give up now! This will be a great book! When you are finished i think i will print it uot with a front page and write the title and your name on it!

When do you think you will finish the next chapter? )
Wings As Eagles chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
Um...wow. I hope she doesn't get TOO greedy and try and take the throne back, lol ;)

Good update!
meggo chapter 13 . 12/12/2006
i love it! please please please update soon!
Saraestla chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
Hey, love your story. Hope all this mess will disapear.

Update soon

PS: could you read and review my story Passion's rules? Or Getting to Serry's heart? That would be awsome.
On Iridescent Wings chapter 13 . 12/6/2006
oh somebodys going to get it! lol. I love how Emma seems to still love "her" family and home yet still realize that its not where she belongs. Its also kinda funny how King John is so ablivious to all of this well when the young kids seem to at least realize they look alike if not acually now how he is. Please update asap!
EmbraceTheStrangeOnes chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
Your story is amazing, I think you should know that, and it nearly made me cry. Congratulations, *grin*, I'm waiting for the next chapter. Write On!
persephoneal naiad chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Plese update soon- your writing is fabulous, and your characterisation is wonderful. I can't wait!
Invizible chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
Hey, hey, hey again! I finally caught up today. Wowzers, this is great! You are an excellent writer, and I absolutely AdORe this story! It's definitely one of the better prince/princess stories I've read on here. But you must, absolutely MUSt update soon! I'm already itching to know what's going to happen next, and I've just finished the last chapter! I wonder how John the King is going to react? Omigosh! And I do hope they hook up in the end. *Eyebrow wiggle* That'd be so cute!

Oh please, please, please update as soon as you can! I mean, I know you have a life and everything, lol, but I hope you write more soon! I'm looking forward to reading more!

BrAVOs to you!

~*~
Invizible chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
Oh, wowzers! I'm only through chapter six (and, regrettably, I must stop reading because my brother wants on the computer) but this is already one of my favorite stories! I love the whole time-setting and everything. You're an excellent writer. Of course, there are the occasional grammar mistakes and such, but I can easily overlook that. This is a wonderfully written story and I'm really enjoying it thus far. I can't wait to read more!

*~~-..The Teenage Nobody..
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Don't stop! It's been almost 2 weeks and I can't stand the suspense! Keep going! I love these kinds of stories!
On Eagle's Wings chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Ooh, cliff hanger. Update soon, please!
Fresh Harvest chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Wow... this is really interesting. Please keep going with it! :) The story idea is so interesting that I had to read it, and, at first, I was unsure of what to make of it, but I really like it. I like how Emma is so innocent, and even King John is in his own ways. And I love the Blackfriar family. )

I'm not sure exactly how to describe what I think of this story, and I don't think it'd do it any justice. But I really like how this is going, and I really hope you'll continue sometime soon! :) Good writing, and I love England and the whole classical-ish age. )
Asher chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
I found this story last night and haven't been able to pull away for long since. It's absolutely wonderful and one of the best on this site I've seen for a while. A lot of stories are just dialouge back and forth, but this is a wonderful mix of speaking and description and the plot line is just fascinating. I can't wait until you update next and I can read more! Very well done.
l. fayette chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
ohh, j'aime bien

i have to say, all of your stories are ALWAYS phenomanal.
JackieTheWarriorPrincess chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
Ah, you are one brutal person. Ending the chapter here. Have you not a heart? I digress...great stuff. Great content. Great development. Great dialogue. Can NOT wait for more. Oh! And what's up with Wildfire?
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »