Reviews for The Lost Princess
Catherine Carter chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
Hmm...interesting. Emma's envy should have some interesting implications. Is John going in peasant dress historically accurate? I honestly don't know. I think not, but I'm not sure. You might want to look into it, although that would kind of screw up the story. - Your choice. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mandy40 chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
We can all certainly understand Emma's anger but I was a little disappointed at how angry she was. "This should have been mine". It should have, but I hope she doesn't stay angry for too long and see why everything had to be done that way. Thanks for the update!
Estora chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Haven't I reviewed this yet? Ah well, fabulous as per usual. Loved it! So, Emma finally knows. This story just gets better and better! Please update soon - I love this story!

Cheers!

~ Estora ~
toxic-noodle725 chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
damn u keep ending in these cliffy's. when will the torture end?
PC Garrison chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
Aw, such a good chapter! I can't wait until the confrontation!
Raina chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
I adore your story! The plot is very intriguing, and the way you develope it is... amazing! Thank you for updating so often! I love it! I look forward to reading more very soon, ~R
HLH1021 chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
Ahh, why do you always have to leave off at such intense places? I want to read more! :) This is an amazing story, by the way. I absolutely love how you put your own spin to things and the structure this story follows. It keeps me interested.

The description is wonderful and vivid.

The only thing that doesn't really fit is Emma's style of speaking. At random times she almost sounds TOO proper, especially with her living and knowing only the life of a peasant.

But, overall, great job! Keep updating.
born2drama chapter 13 . 10/31/2006
Please update soon, this is a favorite of mine! : )
Winry Rockbell chapter 13 . 10/31/2006
Oh, you are so cruel to leave the chapter there! But was an awesome Halloween treat when I saw you updated this! The Queen is fading fast, and I wonder how much longer she'll be around. I like Emma's emotions. She was just speechless at first, but now she is angry, and rightly so. It also makes sense for her to be mad at John, too. I can't wait until Emma confronts her parents!

There were just a few comments that seemed out of place. "...his mother’s signature neat handwriting scribbled across them..." I don't know if the word scribbled fits because her handwriting is neat, it kind of contradicts itself. Also, when Emma smelled her mother's shampoo, maybe you could use the word soap instead, to fit in with the historical feeling of this story.

Great chapter, I can't wait for the next!
chocaholic92 chapter 13 . 10/31/2006
WOW! awesome chapter! So much happened...it was so great to have him come to her land and see her family and stuff...for once he is the one who is uncomfortable. yep. I really cannot wait for the next chapter though! Then it will really get interesting! The real action will take place...she'll confront her 'parents' about how she's not their daughter. It will be sad but awesome, in a way. ah...cannot wait! update ASAP!

oh yeah and thanks for updating pretty fast! its been great!
euphorictragedy chapter 13 . 10/31/2006
And the crap is just about to hit the fan and splatter all over the place!
JackieTheWarriorPrincess chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
I didn't think it was possible to have a bigger cliffhanger than last time...congratulations, you've proved me wrong. Great writing as usual. Can't wait for next time!
Semicharmed love chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
yay! u updated! i can't believe that she knows before the john does. the queen seems kind of detatched tho. i cant wait to see what happens next and john's reaction if/when he finds out. anyways awesome story! cant wait til the next chpater!
Catherine Carter chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
Oh, I love the beginning! Emma's emotions are extremely well done. However, the bit where she has the odd urge to laugh is highly unbelievable. Like...incredibly unrealistic. But the rest was very good! I look forward to the next chapter.
Mandy40 chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
Love this story as well as WildFire. I check back more than I should (or is sane to do) for updates. I love the chemistry between John and Emma (you write characters well) and I'm hoping for that confrontation with her parents or the Queen to happen soon!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »