Reviews for HateandkillD
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
this is very good, it gives a nice insight w/o being too personal. the ending is good as well. nicely done. Bex xx
Basara chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
a short summary about yourself...

nice...
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I liked this piece. More power to you. Well done!
hollyg20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This poem reminds me of how I felt about myself and life when I was younger. Granted I'm not that old now (21) but...you know. I liked this one too...nice flow and rhyming pattern.
Se7en Storey Reason chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good flow, and I know how you feel. When people tell me I'll change, or my world will change, I don't really want it to. But this was very good.
Bloodsinger chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow, scary, I'm being reminded of myself. Well, despite the fact that you seem convinced that you won't change, believe me, you will. I've been there (only like three years ago, but still).

K, not to cause any more problems: i think (there, I used it) that if you were to remove the "a" in the first line so that it read: "proud to be nobody", the beginning might flow a little better.

Also, the couplet formatting doesn't really do it for me. Since this is mostly free verse and slant rhyme, it might be better to consider altering the stanzas into irregular line poetry for this type of poem. That formatting would probably complement your style better, since you seem to write more fee vers and slant than anything. Generally couplet stanzas, and any other even/even line poems imply a steady rhythm, whereas irregular line poetry does not.

Wow, that was long. Okay, shutting up now...
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
this was really good loldunt worry I'm 15... i've been writing about being depressed and crap since I was about your age... maybe younger
kathleen30263 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006