Reviews for between
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow this is amazingly clear with imagry, I would think. Masterful.
printed-peppermint chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It seems as if this poem itself embodies the idea. I love the raw, beautiful feel to this. Keep writing!
coldsunlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
with your bare feet... so you can experience the beauty first hand with childlike amazement - wide eyed & speechless.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
perfection. so lightly-stepped. full of moonbeams and mystery. the first line is to be worshipped by all.
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i love the first two lines...but for some reason the last two seem a little weak...it think it may be in the word choice
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
repulsive beauties

reminds me of three am and no sweaters
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i love that first line.. that similie is so original and so perfect. the rest is great too... awesome job
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
alphabet soup? very, very awesome... love how alphabet soup and eyes relate in a strange, but somewhat right way.

beautiful poem
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
this poem is amazing. you are my hero.
astral boy chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i've known eyes to hold many things but never had i thought of alphabet soup. so many possibilities. that was genius.

and, yeah, overall just awesome, again.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
oh, that beginning. yes. yes. yes.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
wow. i love how you took something so small and made it into this... i love the first line. and the second... and ... hell, i loved all of it.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
amazing.

god, i do love that ending line and the first one is oddly cute-weird. of and you use repulsive and eternity and i love you for using both words in one line. :)

* Noelle