Reviews for Bloodlust
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
The wizened black branches nod and dance serenely,-divine

i like it, very simple and home! hah.
Irony Illuminator chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Okay, the thing that strikes me most when I read your stuff is the amazing descriptions you give. Everything has such a colorful adjective, maybe even two. You definitely have a gift for description. It's inspiring. By the way, thank you for the review you sent me for my story. I really appreciated the corrections. Good job with this.
searchlight chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
You didn't think that was very good? Are you crazy? I was just sitting here thinking, "Wow, I feel inadequate now...". It was totally creepy but you managed to maintain a sense of beauty also. That, takes talent my friend. "...to the night's blood-music" Chilling.

Thanks for the review-Searchlight
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
'silent pleasure', 'blood-music'
Plinky chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh.. it's a little weird, but I like it. Very nicely captured atmosphere, and I love the description in it. I would quote all of it, seriously, if I could. It's all awesome.

Keep writing!
wolfeh chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
AWESOME!

What do you mean it wasn't very good? A lil on the short side is the only CC from me, but I can't really say anything because I'm guilty of the same thing!

Awesome! I hope you'll write more to this! _

wolfeh (10.49 am)
temperamentcia chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Okay now I don't get it. -.- what made the insects fall, what made the birds fall, what killed the wolf? I got the impression of a murderous tree oO" Where did the bells come from, and "ghost of its smile" - whose smile? What's with the worm? How come it isn't dead as well? How big can a worm get anyway, to feed on a cricket...

haha I feel so dense. Must hui2 da2 all the questions uh! x) I'd ask you online but you aren't online right now.

I just liked the descriptions, especially the little paragraph starting with "The wizened black branches..."

So much for no inspiration. xD
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I liked it a lot. I thought the last bit about the wolf sounded a bit shit; yet the concept and the start and ending were good.

I'm glad I read it, great imagery.

Keep writing