Reviews for The Temple of Love
FelleLLoyd chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great character & strong emotions put into this. I like the story line & the very base of everything. Short & sweet!
daedal chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I've just gone and read every single one of your haikus, and I must say you are very talented! I adore haikus, in the simplistic yet complex messages they get across. I have written a total of ONE haiku that posted on this account, check it out if you like. It's called 'hope'. I decided to post my review on this story even though it's not a haiku, cause this is my favourite out of all your stuff. I'm a huge fan of Les Miserables (I've seen the show but never actually read the book - I just can't get into Hugo's writing style, but my sister's read it in english and is starting it in french and she's outlines the story to me) and the priest character in this story really picks up on Javert's personality. I love the way that in the end it is his troublesome neice who refuses to become a nun that in the end shows him what love in really like. I'm not so sure about him actually muttering words from Les Mis, you could possibly change it to him thinking them? I don't think a priest would have time to become THAT obssessed ;) The last sentance is great though, really wraps it all up. Anywho, keep up the haikus, I'm sticking you on alert so I can read any new stuff that comes up! Oh, and an instant fav author!
Aphrodite's Tears chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was really well written.I especially enjoyed the last part. I have been reading you other works. i think you have great talent and a god sense of humor.
On Eagle's Wings chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Nice story, but the priest felt a little bit exaggerated at times. I just don't know... hating all women? Maybe that's just me. The part about his niece was realistic enough, though.

I really liked the ending.

Watch the grammar of your verb tenses, though. Some of it was a little off.