Reviews for Salva Nos
Calypso1211 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
... I truly don't think I've ever read something as mysterious and moving in my life. This was so amazing, it might just be the best story I've read on this site. Wow. You have amazing talent.
Lilac Ebony chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I wasn't making any references to the new testament. And the speaker is Jewish. The title refers to Judas because Hitler was said to have seen the stations on the cross in which Judas betrayed Jesus, thus fueling his hatred for Jews. Also look at this Judiah, Judas, Jude, Jew. Interesting neh? But thank you very much for the review. I have never thought about it like that and I found it very interesting the way you saw it.

oh and by the way I Love your story, or the first part of it. Very interesting but you sure do use a lot of simple sentences, maybe you could fix that and elaborate more. I see the picture your trying to paint but it is still a little fuzzy. This would make a good play by the sound of this first part. Any ways think you for your review and I look forward very much to reading the rest of your story.
On Eagle's Wings chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow. I'm not sure I understood any of that at all, per se... more I got a very strong impression of betrayal, treachery, war, lots of blood, etc. Powerful piece.