Reviews for Sincerely, Me
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
What everyone said: please update this story! I like it and want to know more. It's funny, the story is intriguing and I really want to know what the path to love and marriage was like for this couple.
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
HA

Why do I love all your stories?

Because they're amazing?

Oh yeah!
miraakira chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
by all that is holy please update this!
naraka chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Josselyn? poor guy, his parents must have been drunk when they named him, he's a bit unlucky on that department. I seriously hope he has a normal last name...

He is going to marry nate? aw, it's good to see his story start from the beginning but because he's in the future and is teliing it from that POV.

how does Nate look like? besides knowing he's cute (or at least joss thinks so...) and that he's in the basketball team, there's not much else describing him, I would also like to know if Nate is the seme in the relationship. Or maybe they change rolls...

I like the story, it has potential and a good plot, specially with the main character and his personality ;) I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
cancelaccount chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I really like this :) Please update!
Madam-Cicus chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I really like this, the way of writting is very intersting. Usually the whole love at firt sight thing is really over used and cliche, but the way your writing it makes it work, and not sound so cheesy. I'm looking forward to reading more of this :)
CaseyBear chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I love Josselyn... Love love.
C-Michelle chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
hahaha, that's so cute! I like that its formatted like a journal. And the whol disclaimer! lol So sweet I want more! .
Westbound Hill chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Lol.

Thats Brilliant.
Kimi504 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
HEHE *claps* this guys funny! and i love guys with girly fist names! I am so going to name my kid Kendra! Girl or otherwise!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This is so cute! I love it!
failte200 chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Aw MAN (or BABE), damn... and it was just getting really, really good, too... :)
Lidyah chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
LOL. Classy ending. I like the style of this. More intimate with the main character.
BreathingFlames chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
*giggle* I can't get enough of your sense of humor. I wish to devour it and serve it on toast. *licks lips* Yummy...

Please update soon? This is magnificently intriguing and I now officially love you to death.
AppLEaves chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Every time I see the word 'Joss' (yes, just Joss) on my screen, it always reminds me of Josie and the Pussycats. Hehe... Joss with cat ears, that would be SO cute.

And him actually writing down 'hee hee'? Giggies. I love cute drunks.

-Apple