Reviews for The four sisters at Tsarskoe
sophiesix chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
"Despite their little brothers roaring command Olga - the oldest -

curls her lip up slightly.

Tatiana, with the auburn hair is giggling behind her glove.

Maria, the beauty, moves a little, but not enough,

and Anastasia laughs the loudest."

I love how each of their individual characters come through here.
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Pretty.

A year ago I had to write a paper on the Romanov children, and I became obsessed with their stories, especially Anastasia's. Glad to see someone else shares the interest.
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Absolutelby stuning! Anastasia is my fave story - I love the history - tho its so sad how they died -
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I like this... its a cute and very sweet story.. yet sad bc you know the end for these children is nto happy... beautifully done
Shara G chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Nice descriptions. I've always been fascinated with the Romanovs myself, and I have read a lot about them (including the imposter Anna Anderson). The animated movie was cute and fairy-tale like, but it's always sad knowing what happened in reality. Great job with this, and I love OTMA. The whole family seemed to be very close. I wish I could go to Russia and visit the Winter Palace. It's part of a museum now.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
interesting experiment. i think it works really well. the imagery and the tone is perfect. nice work.
method acting chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I can't say that I really like the story line, but the writing flows nicely and is definatly well-written. Nice job. really cool descriptions.
shattered-words chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
It's not something that I've read before and while for me at least, it didn't follow the type of poetry that I'm use to reading. All and all, I really liked it. Cheers.
Mass Hysteria chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Sad, pretty..."their mother gave strict orders that their

shoes should always match."

That line stuck out for some reason. It seems like it's standing between awkward and amusing. Awkward, because it's like "well, duh... they should match. Any sensible person would match their shoes." Amusing because it makes the sisters seem quirky. I don't know what you were going for there. I donno.

Nice poem though. I love the Romanovs. Too bad Nicholas was pretty dumb with... "reigning over Russia" and all.
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I liked it! I read a book on this subject once, and I think you illustrated the facts of the matter well but put details in the poem that made it very human. Good job.