Reviews for When Cows Jump
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That's quite hilarious. Wish I couldn've been there to see it, haha.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
LOL this is SO cute! I wish I could have seen this performed. Very funny, I enjoyed it very much. There were a few typos though. Despite that, I still really liked it. Good job!

Btw, thanks so much for your review of "JK Rowling: a docudrama".
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
SUICIDAL COW RIOT! SO FUNNY ROFLMAF! XD XD XD XD XD*dies laughting, but is soon revived* See ya!
aka Providence chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
XD, lol, lmao. Nice. Honestly, I think the penguins are the one to blame. Yes, penguins! I'm sure they tricked the cows somehow or did some crazy mind-control experiment, or both! XD.

Best line: Being decidedly lazy cows, they did not want to go downstairs, then outside, so they jumped through the suspiciously open upstairs window. XD

See ya!
WAH chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I absolutely love your sense of humor!

Love Wah oxox
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
The news at ?'o'clock Peter? You've got to time the news, was it the 6 o'clock or the 10 o'clock?

Or one of those shitty afternoon or dinnertime newses that only old people watch (and deaf people).

Any way, I liked it, it was good, I can appreciate a story about menacing cows defenestrating some mad country hicks cottage. Have you actually got a 'dunkin donuts' in Maryland?

Does it sell cookies from the Maryland Cookie Factory?

Silver domes, i've seen your silver domes, your Dad pretends they'rew cooling towers for the factory, but really I know they're were Bush is hiding his trident nuclear warheads YOU'RE JUST MAKING COOKIES AS A FRONT! IT'S NOT REAL!

:hem:

Nice report,

Alan
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Lol, this got a laugh out of me. Especially the part about Clue..._

I can't believe there's actuall word that means 'to throw out of a window!' That's so insane!

Oh, there's a word you can use for Zora! It means 'drained of blood.' The word is 'exsanguinated,' or something like it. Just tossing another one at you-what was your gade on this? Hee.
a Cornucopia of Love chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
HAHAHAHA! Sounds like something I'd read in a supermarket tabloid. Now, don't be offended because I actually like reading supermarket tabloids. I mean, I know they are fake...but I can't help but pick them up every time I look at them.

"Upon talking to an expert, it was found that the cows do not like the snow, just as farmer Fred said. The expert, Linda Cowly, says, 'I am an expert, and those cows don’t seem to like that snow.'"

That part cracked me up! That was my favorite part. xD

There are a few grammatical errors in here, like no spaces after the commas, and there was something else, but I forgot it...but you know what? It wasn't really that bad and just a look-back will clear that all up!

Keep writing,Richard! _
La Ritournelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Strange, but funny...

Incidentally, have you ever heard of Due South? '90s sitcom cult cop drama, but with the interesting statistic that in every single episode there is an act of defenestration in some form. Just to let you know :)

Nice work.