Reviews for One Night
bookwurm247 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Loved it!
bookwurm247 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Ooh, she is going to get a surprise next chapter!
bookwurm247 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Yay!
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I love a good angsty story with a happy ending. I hope this story does.
bookwurm247 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Thank God. I have never believed in abortion and never will. How is she going to do this? Will she tell her mother?

PS I just wanted to say that I really like this story.
bookwurm247 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
What will they do?
bookwurm247 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Will he find out before or after he leaves?
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
She's in love with him isn't she?
Dominique Diane chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Great idea, so wonderful! :) Anna is so cute!
Regards,
Diane.
hey chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Street-SmartFighterGirl here :D I can't be bothered to sign in but I wanted to review because I thought this story was great! It was short but well written. Thumbs up for a job well done :D
Bye and keep writing xx
displacedfemale chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
I was really getting into this and enjoying the plot, I think it was handled quite elegantly in that the situation wasn't just brushed under the carpet when James first found out, he struggled to come to terms with the situation, I was really liking the way it was going and then it kind of started to rush...

Like it seemed to just speed through any problems, the realism of the piece was lost and suddenly we were at the end of the story and everything was amazing. It felt a little to me like you'd lost your enthusiasm for the story but wanted to provide an ending for your readers. It's a shame and the ending is fine, there's nothing 'wrong' with it but to me it's just not as good as the first few chapters.

That having been said i still enjoyed reading the fic and I liked that things worked out for them and the obstacles and difficulties in their lives were overcome for a happy ending.
displacedfemale chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
So I'm guessing that James' next book signing is going to be in the town in which Rachel lives, it's probably right about now that he finds out about Anna.

I'm intrigued by this Jeremy fellow too, he seems a little too full on to just disappear out of the picture after one chapter.
displacedfemale chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I meant to review the earlier chapters but got carried away with the reading!

ooh dear, this cannot end well for Rachel, the fallout from when James finds out is gonna be massive! cannot wait to find out what happens next, I'm half expecting James to just turn up out of the blue in desperation to see her again and find out that she's kept the baby.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
great ending to a great story. I loved it as always. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
I love this story so much. it's awesome and I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
990 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »