Reviews for One Night
storiesrock chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
wow i don't know if this story was just short or if i finished it so fast because of how intriguing it was. I think i started this story like an hour ago and i already finished it. That's a new record for me! Woo...but anyways, this story was beautifully written. Im so happy that everything worked out for them 33
storiesrock chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
wow that was a really good first chapter...it caught me hook line and sinkeeer :D
Rosedreamer101 chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
wow...this story...is amazing. the undeniable sexual chemistry and pure love... it was wonderful :) i love it.
witeaya chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
this story is painfully cliche but i still love it.

it was one of the first girl-got-pregnant-without-baby's father-knowing-separated-reunion story that i've read.

it's simple and u wrote it beautifully.
urtenshii chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Great! I really love this story ! :)

It was simple. It was cliche. It was perfect. I love how you developed the story and how you managed to make your characters grow. I also like the voice in the story and I adore most of your characters, especially James. He could really find a way into any girl's heart :)

Anyway, congratulations on this one and keep on writing! :)

- Tenshii
Binkybaby chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
I liked it. Lol!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Really good story! Although there wasn't much description, but still a good story about young love! :)
melanie chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
holy mother fucking shit. if i was having sex with this story, i would've orgasm'd like 1472435678 times already.
esinevitable chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
It was a great story even if it was short. Love the plot, and characters. Thanks for a great read.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Great story. :) Definitely worth the read.

I love their happy ending; they deserved it.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
YAY. :D

They're getting married.

They are such a sweet couple, I swear.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
I'm really loving this story! :D

I'm so glad that they're finally back together. Anna must be proud to have a smokin' daddy. xD
Havok Hotline chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Hey !

What can I say about this fic? This is plain brilliance down to the art form! :) I love you for writing this! Don't ever stop. You're really talented ! :)

Lots of love!
cheesecake15 chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Your story was absolutely adorable! I love love LOVED it! It gave me the goofiest smile. It was the perfect story for my mood.

Thank you to you and your imagination!

. xx .
non.graceful chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Fairly good to review. I think I feel in love with the plot when the child was added to it.
990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »