Reviews for W is for WHAT?
mgaa chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
whoops for Calc...lol
slcjnk2008 chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
This is a great story. I love how you have written Marla's and Callum's relationship. And now with her mother showing up its just brilliant.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
Best ending ever! Lol the finger
marta.ador chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi! Your story has been added to the Supernatural/Fantasy category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

Lulai, the extremely talented author of 'The V Word', manages to captivate and impress once again in 'W is for WHAT?' The storyline is extremely engaging - full of twists and excitement - but what really carries forward the tale are the characters.

Marla, the main character, is a slightly cynical, slightly insecure girl who isn't afraid to express her opinion. Her insights are funny, caustic and fun to follow. Callum is a perfectly well written male character, which allowed him be more than just a romantic interest, but an actual charismatic person. The minor characters, such as Jason, Marla's parents, Kate and Damien, were all unique and distinct.

This allowed me to become fully invested in this story and the romance it presented - to the point where I'd go back and re-read a chapter a couple of times because it was just so good.
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
This story made me cry in some parts, she was a girl so sad until she met him! I think my favorite part was when she got hum out of the tree and then discovered the were soul mates. Awesome plot!
Wickedforlife chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Woah! I love the tree idea its so cool
CaliGurl2007 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
This is my favorite book out of the series you have. I love Callum and Marla.
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
It's really weird, but Marla is basically exactly like me...but without the cool thought thing...
FamishedNight chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
Awesome Story!
F.H.W chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
This is so super cute! Its as fluffy as a fluffy white cloud in the big bright blue sky:)
The plot is also quite interesting and the characters were portrayed and developed really well. I really like the cliche of it but i would have liked more about the bitch catfights of Marla and Cindi and more about the tree stuff cos thats not something i usually read about. But overall, awesome story and thanks for writing:)
anonny chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
I like this story signficantly less than "The V word", but I have to say that both really bothered me. I hate the way the female protagonists don't have any real agency, and that their concerns/issues are never really treated as valid, even by their supposed "soulmates"! OF COURSE Marla would be freaked out by the prospect of being bound to someone she's only known for a few days. Anyone would. But rather than give her space/take her seriously, Callum-and, by extension, you as the author-seem to take this "well...get over it," approach that really annoys me, as a reader. I didn't see anything romantic about the way Callum responded with that whole "we're soulmates deal with it" and I really don't like how she is made to feel foolish and bad for how she feels. The same things were in the V word but were less bothersome due to the fact it wasn't as rushed. Tl;dr: "I'm hot and wanna have sex with you" does not excuse sh*tty behavior toward the person you supposedly love
Queen Midnight chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
Oka, I've read many of ur stories, but the ending of this one was far better than the other ones' . Maybe it's because of Marla's interesting, amusing atitude and how Justin happens to walk in at the end and say something sarcastic and her ending it with the middle finger while kissing her mate, but it was awesome! I just loved and had to tell you that. Great writing! Keep it up!
Sword of Darkness chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Conversely to what other reviewers have said, I think Marla is probably my favourite heroine out of your three stories in this series. She makes me laugh :)

I also really love Callum (but who wouldn't?)
me chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
you deserve a review do here goes

wow

the end but seriously epic! your so talented well done on a great job
Alicegoh88 chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
I spoke too soon:) I'm glad Marla got her awakening in form of her mom! I kinda think her slightly ornery side plus her enlightened self makes a much more mature and appealing character! Congrats! The character growth spurt and proof of her original self was a great way to end the story!
768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »