Reviews for Reincarnation
Leylique Morrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You write in such a way that the reader who is unable to gather any idea as to the meaning or intention of your poetry is left believing the fault to be their own. The way I see it, if it fails to convey a feeling of anything but confusion, or if your poetry holds a special message only you can understand, revise it or keep it to yourself, in that order.

-Leila
My Lets Bug Sweets Pen Name chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
If there were some connection to the title, is it possible i made it? well i dont care cuz i feel some sort of sense out of it all, as opposed to some of these half-brained lariets on here. yes lariets hahaha oh socom II. umanyways, hope you're having fun at your friends! next week might be good sometime for getting together! i'll be on the lookout for you!
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
0.0! Wa.. I had to re-read this one a few times. The ending caught me by supprise the first round and I think that last line, "The horse is dead and the saddle is in" is death defying on its own. This is going in my favs.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I write while I'm stoned? If I'm stoned, then what the hell are you? I can see some good imagry in this, but it was still very fragmented (compared to the last one I reviewed.) Try to pull it together more next time :P

You're right though, I should proof my work, but what do you expect from someone typing something before they hurry off to work. (Some of us have more to do than write silly things.) :P

With utmost regards,

Elle -
steev chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I'll email you about this when I have some time to think.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
So this is what you wrought out of 'Earthbound?'

I have to read it when it's not two in the morning. I like it now, but you can't really appreciate that if it's coming from me at this hour.
Mortifer Amor Phasmus chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wicked, very intangible.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I don't know what to make of this, actually. On 2nd reading, I still didn't get it.

But, to heck with it, wordy things impress me. So I guess this is cool.
revolutionxrock22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Confusing is how I would describe your work. You seem to dwell on a stream on conciousness style...so, maybe you would understand how I write. Maybe. But, you write in a way that the reader isn't totally able to follow your main point...there's no single thought in this, more like many seperate things loosley joined together to create a subtle idea, of "reincarnation" I assume, but it could be like the bands with titles having nothing to do with songs? I don't know, I can't reach into your mind and figure it out. Overall, I do enjoy some of the lines, you have a nice bit of imagery.

Thanks for the biting critcism. Nice to know someone else hates that piece more than I do. Just do realize, that some people do not write as mechanically as you'd like them to. Thanks for trying.
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
yeah i liked it. a bit weird, didnt really get it.

any way i reviewed you to say thanks for your review. I agree with all your comments, as i said in the review, it was only meant to cure writers block. Im sure you may not feel the same about other poems, or maybe you will but i think they are good.

Any way thank you, i all ways love critisism as i know that the reviewer is at least honest.

godly luke staden
arc arsenal chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
great work man, this is crazy and poetic, great stuff. so much on this site is so plain and boring, this is a great piece. reminds me of cedric bixler's work, good stuff.