Reviews for Liposuction
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I am absolutely IN LOVE with your last stanza. The paper-doll imagery is so beautifully apt for anorexia. And since poetry is all up for interpretation...I'm going to speculate on your lack of capitalization and potential symbolism. Maybe it's just your personal style, but in this case it also shrinks the poem itself - no extra space taken up by larger letters. Hm, interesting.
SJMD chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Hey, me again. This is quite good too. reminds me of my days with eating disorders. Anyhow, I was reading your profile and you say that you want to be emtionless. Truthfully I don't think that's possible. You have wonderful emotion and I think you should embrace that. Being able to feel is one of the greatest gifts of all. You possess an amazing talent, without emotion how could continue with your writing. You are one of the people on here that is actually a POET and not just a writer of poetry. Embrace your emotions, they're a link to your incredible talent.
classic violet chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
seems simple and oh so pretty.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i love the metaphor here.. especially at teh end.. sad and beautifully done
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
so true, I especially loved the image of the ending. Good work
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
the last two lines were great. wonderful job with this...
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
very good! i love it. its so true. my best friend (a bony asian dude) always used to say he was fat just to tick me off! and i hate girls like that! excellent job.

-Sunshine
Revinita chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Incredably well writtenVery true, very, very true.

Revinita