Reviews for Sleet & Hale
Angel chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
I've been looking for this! I read this story in January last year and I've been trying to find it this year. It's better tahn I remembered. )
Account Disused chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
I'm feeling split at the moment. Why? Cause I love you for writing such an awesome story and I hate you for leaving it with a cliffy! You are so mean! And despite all the 'hate' I am feeling right now I am still going to add this to my favourites list!

Hope you bring out the sequel soon! Please don't leave us hanging!

Keep writing!
extraneouslee chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
I enjoyed this story.

but it makes me want to know more

great story. [:
KajiMori chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
I love it, but it's an evil cliffie! Gah! Oh well. I really, really loved this story. _ It's amazingly written. Keep on writing!
Liviania chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
Oh man, I can't believe that's the ending. Excellent story - your werewolves are very interesting. You have some minor editing problems, but overall your grasp of the language is perfectly fine.

Livi
Aki to Tarou chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Hey! Sorry, took me so long to read your story, but I had the time today ;. The introduction was pretty mysterious, the setting of the falling snow sounded lovely and picturesque. Hassieb is a Chinese name? What does it mean? I thought it sounded Jewish ;. I would have to say that chapter three is where the story really picks up. As I was reading it, I began wondering if Roque was some supernatural being too lol, turns out he was a 'Sleet' xD.

Although, from a constructive point of view, I would agree with some of the other reviewers, it was a bit fast-paced. The story takes place in a span of a few days? The relationships need to develop a little bit more I think, just so you can see how the characters interact. The pairings are adorable though~ AND I think Inokura and Rott should get together as well . The Doc seems so cold but desireable in a way... and Rott so compassinate and understanding- THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER D:. Anyway _;, there were a few grammatical errors in the story, ppl have prolli pointed them out to you lol. Otherwise, well written. There were several passages that I really enjoyed, esp. one from ch14:

"The frost and the ice and cold meant nothing to Rott anymore. It was as if, in that one night, he had learned to ignore the bitterness of winter altogether. It was as if, his heart had felt a coldness that made even winter seem like spring."

It almost sounds like, his heart and love for Inokura grew cold D:. But then again, that's because I want them to get together ;.

When I read the last line to the story, A SHIVER RAN DOWN MY SPINE! You cannot just end a story like that! I'll have to read the sequel now :0. The blood is Hale's isn't it! Either that or Cody's _;; She's the other link to the Sleet virus cuz she's a female carrier! _; Did I spoil it? :3 (I wish right lol)

~Sei.
Yokotaashi chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
I like how you continue to draw me in though this isnt quite my genre. check spelling/grammar on line 53 I should be in. I look foreward to chapter 7!
Yokotaashi chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Still a bit confused about the plot and where it's going, but I love the way the characters are coming together and working into the plot that I do understand :) other than the rediculously predictable cliches, I'm having fun with this :)
DarkStarLight chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
omg i loved this story i bet i can guess who's blood mixed into bruneo's(sp)it was either hale or cody's and please please please hurry up with the suqeal this rocked!.
Catching Stars chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
suspense, I like it... I thought I would leave anothr review now seen as it has been about 4 chapters since my last one. The last chapter was very funny, I like the ninja comment too. I'm really hooked on this story and can't wait to find out what happens next so I am not going to, I am going to red it now. Great work!

Hope x
Catching Stars chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
I;m sure I have read some of this already and was certain I had left you reveiws for it but as far as I can tell by looking at your reveiws I didn't. It must be my old age! I absolutely love this, I would say more but I want to read what happens next so I am going to leave it at this ROCKS!

Hope x
rust phoenix chapter 15 . 11/13/2006
Regarding my review for chapter 16:

I thought you wrote a sequel but never mind, I was mistaken. I guess I saw the plans for it in your profile and it stuck in my head. Anyway, I'll read it when it comes out.
rust phoenix chapter 16 . 11/13/2006
I love this story, I didn't know you'd updated or else I would have reviewed sooner. I thought I had added you to author alerts, but I guess I forgot. Anyway, I thought this was really well written, I like the pairings in this. They just seemed to go together really well, y'know? The story was a bit fast paced, but at least that's better than being too slow. Was it Cody's blood they found at the end? I guess I'll find out, I am going to read the sequel now.

Thank you so much for all your reviews. Your support means a lot to me.
biscuit92 chapter 16 . 10/30/2006
we~ honestly, the story was a bit fast paced and i got confused with the ending... so who's blood is it? :P anyway, for an overall review, i'll give you 5 stars for it (some scenes made me actually scream) so there!
Finnyh chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
WHAT! IT'S THE END? NO NO NO! THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUEL! W H! I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH (despite the fact you didn't mention me...*sob*) but anyways this was great and such a fantastic cliffhanger. On to the sequel and away! I'M HOOKED!

Derek x x x