Reviews for Cri de Coeur
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
l
tobiasglass chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
*So* glad I get my paycheck in a few hours, then it's back over to CafePress! Must! Read! It! :D Congrats on getting published work out there too by the way.
Wynter chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
I was interested and wanted to read it...I can but it off the internet though, so that sucks...what I read was interesting though...
yayracecar chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
oh i was really getting into the story. welp now i know what i want for christmas though _.
Bluorange chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ok, so the first part was SO freakin' cliche, it hurt me, but it still hooked me and now I'm in love with the plot and characters!

YAY! I'm so glad to have some nice slash to read again! WOOHOO! *hopes for some yummy sex*

-Blue (Orange says hi)
once rhythmatic chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Okay. So I officially love you.

But this is unfair. This is just plain cruel. To make us order the book.

So, yeah, I'm going to order the book within the next couple days. I've already talked my dad into doing so.. He doesn't know it's slash, of course, but hey- some things are better left unsaid.

Can't wait to read. xx
Heather chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Can I only get Your book from that sight or can I buy it at a local bookstore, if I had it special ordered? I can't really buy things online but I'd really like to read the book. plz reply.
upsidedown.underwater chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
i still love it :]
upsidedown.underwater chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
yay! i love it...its pretty :]
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
I am like ready to cry, lmao. I really wanted to read this and I am a poor little teenager with no job (as of yet) so I can't buy the book. [

It's awesome you got it published though, really friggen awesome. Congrats dude. ]
Orangeena chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
Aww! This story has such a promising beginning, too! Though, alas, I am but a lowly college student and cannot afford to spend even $17 on a book (Why do you think I'm here on FP? I jest.. I'd be here even if I was filthy rich).

That is not to say that it wouldn't be worth it, but I really have no way of knowing how good it is so I can't risk it :(

I am that way with all books. I don't buy unless I've already read and love them.

But I wish you luck with the sales, I just wish I: a) had gotten here before you took it down or b) was a rich kid with daddy's credit card ;)

And I will surely read your other works in the meanwhile!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Alright, so...I finished the book on Monday, right? Right. And if I was writing this back then my review would be something along the lines of...

OH MY GOD! YOU BITCH! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM? HOW! OH MY GOD! YOU HEARTLESS FIEND!

Only it would be three pages long and way more swearing. BUT it's Thursday! So yay! Anyways, I just...absolutely loved it. You know that part about beastiality? Oh my God. I died laughing. I just...died. I don't know what chapter it's in but it is just LOL worthy. Wait more like...ROFL worthy. Or LMFAO worthy. Or...LMFAOWROFLMA. Yes. The last one.

And I have this strange urge to rape Emile. I don't know why but I do. I kept saying, "Oh My God. I love you, man. Please jump out of the book and marry me." to the book. The little letters...on the page, y'know? Kay, so...I loved it. I'll stop typing now.
surrealpagan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow I can't believe you got published! I'm going to buy your book the second I get the chance. Please keep writing!
bR0k3N chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
omg. good luck!
NekoRinChan chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Omg! I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't scream. I wanna buy it! Yay! Meh mum said that she'd buy it for me when she gets home. Which will be.. an hour or so. And wo, I likee teh cover. :3 Ferneato. -Spazzes!- Can't wait to read it all over again. Imma have to tell mah friend that it is out. Cause she wants to buy it. o.o Congrats! w
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »