Reviews for The Knight
Saikai chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
HeadOff, apply directly to the throat. I am hinting something, aren't I, I am not alone! You are twelve, and I am older than five...Guess my age...between 1 and 100, if you guessed 2...You are correct! You have one...Nothing (A prize as real as me...)

Sorry...

Rating: 9

Stars: 4 1/2

From: Nephthys (you said you would review the person's stuff who reviewed you, right? Please review my stuff, not Bast, she has more review on three of her poems, than all of my reviews together on over five stories!)

Comments: I liked this, of course I had to read it three times, only because the first, I was not thinkin', the second because I felt bad, and the third for the heck of it because I am sick, my nose is stuffed, and this stupid review disappeared!) You did a really nice job, though. I liked the part when you said "Unfortunately the beast lived on..."
polaroid.sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
"And traded his life for the kiss / Of an elegant damsel. By most / This agreement seems unfair / But the knight he didn’t seem to / Think so, or else he didn’t care"I love that especially. beautiful.

and the last line took my breath away. God, just fantastic. so perfect and brilliant.
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I liked this poem but when I read it it didn't seem to me as a poem... I don't really understand what I said earlyer.
heartbroken922 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
very nice. i love it. its has such a nice structure to it. well done and keep up the good work. and thanks for the review.