Reviews for Memories
Peace Revolution chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
the rhythm is really good. and i also liked the repeated line.
Momo chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I really love the rythem in this poem i really feel the emotion of teenage love
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh I lurve this! Especially the last stanza! Oh this rocked! Awesome work! WOWies!
Le Machi chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey you...remember me? I like this one...

*sigh*

m.e.m.o.r.i.e.s...something I just can't let go of at the moment
Saeger chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
dang, that reminds me of how I feel about joe... *shudders* I don't know why you think that's not 'good'. It's definitely not BAD. *huggles* I'm trying to keep writing, it's just hard with a new full time job and a twisted familly... I still have the same mind, though, so when I have my free time I should keep writing. As long as you do.
Tara your best friend remember OO chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
umm...everything alright there hon? good poem. makes me kinda worried bout you tho...lol
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Sup Pamy? Ah I put three m's in your name. Opps. I like this a lot (not your best work though). And strangely the first stanza reminds me of Jerel xP.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i like the repetitive stanzas

and yeah
LeXy chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
amazing pam. amazing. *goes back to re-read it*
Neaera chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
o plz this was awesome! it reminds me of a song... idk i think it should b a song haha i loved it. i can't pick out my fav part because i seriously loved the whole thing :o) keep it up huns!
ThisisWhereIComeIn chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
this really got me, cause I can relate right now. nice job, keep writing.
Forsakn chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Gosh, this one's sad. Really touched me there. *points to heart*
Bunnie09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Beautiful work. Great sense of emotion, and wonderful rhyming. This poem gave me chills! Please R&R some of my work. Thanks!

Natacia
Amalia Jagd chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
wow. weird. this poem expresses my friendship with one of my friends, it's weird to read something someone else wrote, practically telling everything that happened. its almost like you are that friend.

otherwise, its a very good poem.