Reviews for bleed empty
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh God, reading this hurts so much not just for me, but for you too. But shit is suppose to pass.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
it's depressing and bitter-angry and something that everyone has felt and just, wow. i love it. it is fucking perfect in every sense and defines a broken friendship in the most blunt, raw way. i love it; it is perfect.

* Noelle
by His blood chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
. .

i feel like printing this out, walking ten miles to a certain neighborhood, knocking on a certain person's door and then screaming this into a certain person's face. this was amazing. not just because it perfectly sums up everything in such a beautiful way, but because it's just so honest and raw and that's what poetry is, but your poetry is especially beautiful because you feel it so strongly (even though i wish you didn't) and ... i don't know, i'm not making any sense today. i don't know. i really love this, though. this is amazing.
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I dont know what it was about this but i realy like it. I thought the 2nd stanza was better than the first. but yeah i really liked it!
RainRaven chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow depressing but very good. It made me think about a few important things. It was really good, I havn't read many poems like that but I really like this one. The title really works with it to(obviously). * four star rating!(not that I know anything about peotry)