Reviews for The Champagne Gang
yay chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
This was really entertaining to read. I love the reason that she broke up with Nathan, and that Roxanne is her friend at the end. The whole plot developed in a very interesting way, and Summer's family is wonderfully done too.
Kathleen1533 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
I'm so close to crying right now. It can't be over, I can't. I laughed, cried, and felt a million emotions. I really love this story.
Seph Meadowes chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
I was trying to message you but since you don't allow PMs, I'll just say it here. I made you a trailer for this story it's on Youtube. Please check it out and I hope you like it, I just wanted to pay tribute to this amazing story and at the same time let other people know about it. watch?vuJGwLMHU4ro
Izveryhappy chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
OMG, I didn't even sleep last night(thismorning?) because this story is awesomesauce. And I read it the whole night without sleeping. And can I also just say, YES FOR SUMMER AND ZACH - SO READING THAT ONESHOT 8DDD
Harshita chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Hey, I just read that you're an Indian.
I'm an Indian, too.
I've read your story a long time ago and I'm completely in love with Zach and Nathan! I think Summer is nice as well... but, I'd like to say that I'm proud of you for writing such an amazing work! :D
If you ever want to contact me,
it's Fullbusterrulesmyheart on . .
ALYNO chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
What a great story with some fantastic characters. This was an emotional roller coaster I thoroughly enjoyed riding, thanks for sharing!
27058 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
awsum story... absolutely loved it.. the writing was up to a high standard and i believe this story should be published :) xx
Littlechin chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
This was such an amazing story, I finished it in two days and i really like the fact that the unexpected happens with summer's friendships and the ending isn't completely happy. I wished you had continued with the one shots but its been years and You've changed as a person so who knows if the story relates to you still. Really good, the cheese was always well contrasted with Zach's overall personality. Thank you for writing this!
n7shoujo chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Okay, you're probably not going to read this review because it's been SO long since this story was made but god fucking damn.

That kiss scene was.

Oh my god.

I can't even-

I kind of buried my head between my knees and like, squealed (quietly because no one else is up). Seriously. Wow.

Thanks for writing, and I'll be reading more. I love this story and you for writing. Really. Thank you.
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
OMG I LOVEEE THEN ENDING SO CUTE :D
Be The Best chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Those are real high schools! You dint make them up! Omygod, I researched them and I wanna go to all of them, this is socoolawesometastic!

Be the best
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
Ohmigod I absolutely love this story and I absolutely love Zach! I hope you're still doing the collection of oneshots because I don't think this is enough of Summer and Zach. Because they are the best couple ever and I so didn't get enough of them.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
OH MY GOD! Eek! (Excuse me while I squeal) Ahhhh! Tht was so freaking cute! I love it! Hehe! Adorable! Total uber epicness!

I love Zach and Summer! They're adorable. When Zach was first introduced, asking for a hotter waiter, I immediately knew that there would be some sort of sexual tension/love interest between them, hence why when Nathan started to get close to Summer, I skimmed over some of your older reviews just to make sure she ended up with Zach.
Of course, at the beginning he was a dickhead but with your awesome character development and Summer uncovering him from his shell, it became clearer to me that they were 'perfect' for each other. Although, at the end, he did seem like he deserved to be dumped with all his self importance and jerk b*tch attitude to Summer. But then he proved himself by loving her, and not just saying he loved her. He went back for her, showed his love, explained it and cared for her. So, yeah, even though they were disfuctional, they were still perfect together... and so freaking cute!

Typically all your characters where really cool. They didn't like cardboard, one level characters (at least the more notable/memorable ones). They had a different level to them, that even if you didn't write up all the development to the change, the readers still got to see that they were realistic and had feelings and reasons.
Michael was an awesome character, and I love how you created Roxanne to be so dimensional.

The plot was amazing too. It was realistic, though I seriously doubt that would happen to anyone, but being a simple public school student, I wouldn't really know. I liked te twisted and how it was was never really expected. The whole story was amazingly written and thought out. Of course, there were a few spelling mistakes, such as, I believe you once wrote van instead of can. And, I think it was in the chapter that Shaya was introduced, you wrote something like 'Shaila just' when I think you meant something more along the lines of 'She actually just', but who knows.

Hadley's return from rehab was awesome too! Her meeting with Zach was rather funny.

Anyways, the story was amazing. I loved it! Never give up your writing! Woohoo!
Raventhoughts chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
OMG! You are amazing!

I love how it ends! Zach and Summer.. .totally perfect!

I've decided that Roxanne isn't so bad..

YOU ARE AMAZING! !
F.H.W chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
When i first read this story, i was really intriuged on how you would write it. Because after introducing the characters, i would have expected another cliche where the goody two-shoes girl(Summer) gets the hottie bad boy(Zach).

However as the story progressed i was constantly surprised by different events that take place. Although you really did portray Summer as the girl with the really unlucky family background. After the middle of the story, i have to admit, i got slightly bored. The storyline was getting dull and i was annoyed by Summer. Especially when she meekly forgave into Rachael/Rachel. I couldnt understand that and why she became so timid. It wasnt dramatic enough for me i guess:) But i was curious so i continued reading.

I was really absorbed in this story and it was very hard to stop reading. I liked the general storyline a lot and the characters. I liked Roxanne's bitchiness but insecurities and the understanding Michael. This story portrayed many different characters and it sort of showed our inner vulnerabilities no matter rich or poor.

All in all, i loved this story. Thank you so much for writing this and i'm so glad i found this:)
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »