Reviews for The Champagne Gang
glowingstar101 chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
DEFINITELY A NEW FAVORITE OF MINE! This was so amazing and you made the characters so REAL! My heart went out for all the characters at some point in the story. The one thing that got to me in the end was that Nate and Summer didn't make up... I know it must be hard for Nate but it just seemed like the two of them would/should have worked things out especially after hearing "I'm Moving On" at prom, ya know? *sighs* anyways, thanks for the awesome story and keep up the good work!
laklak chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
i like the pic of zach gellar . who is he actually?
justwhatevering chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ok. Yeah. So. This is my favoritest (not a word, i know(; ) story on FictionPress. I'm reading it for the 5th or 6th time right now... And let me just say, that I'm freaking in love with Zach Gellar. He completes my life. i would marry that boy. I wish he was real.

So anyways. You're writing's amazing. I hope that my story will be as good as yours someday. (when it's finally finished) If it was even half as good as yours, I'd be freaking ecstatic!

I hope you keep writing One Shots for the Zach/Summer world. I couldn't bear the thought of their story being over. Gah. No. Never. That would suck.

Keep being amaaazing(:

lovee me(:
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Youre amazing! Please tell me you'll publish this and make millions from this genius work, from the beginning I loved Nathan and zach but was a zach fan all the way! So cute. And I loved Roxanne around the end. Loved it all. Plus it wasnt really fast there was time to fall in love with your characters :) good job!
KusmiTea chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY!
It's amazing what friends can do for each other and I loved the ending. Although there were some parts where I was almost crying because Summer didn't do anything to be with him! AAAAAAAAAH. But in the end it all worked out, thankfully.

I love love love love it!

-KusmiTea
Aleah Rayne chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
This story was AMAZING. I stayed up SO late last night finishing it!
I enjoyed how the characters weren't all black and white, as in it wasn't just clear cut who the antagonists and protagonists were. Each of the characters were complex and both likeable and annoying at times...they felt real and oddly relatable. I loved the little twists in your stories too. I actually chuckled at some of the dialogue and got teary-eyed in some of the scenes. Which doesn't happen often (I read Kite Runner without crying and thought I was heartless). I even wanted to squeal like a little girl when...I think it was when Summer thought she wanted to be with Nathan and then he asked her out...even though I was a Zach and Summer fan.
Anyway, there were a few typos here and there, but overall...great story!
heal me forever chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
arreyyyyyy .no chapters nd no ZACH...i dnt like it..*ME POUTING* ..gosh i say u i HATE nathan ..I DO i freaking do... nd abut jazz OH MY FUCKING GOD dats ruthlesss ..bloddy helll i was crying.. hope zach is not wat it seems to be...!
samanthagordo111 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I made a fiction press account because this story convinced me to lol. I randomly found this and when I was finished, I was so upset. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IVE READ IN A WHILE. So i thought I would make an account and find more gems like this 3
bonjour chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
i love how every time she's with Nathan, Zach is mentioned :) he's SO sexy.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
This is just fabulous in every way.
RubyRed22 chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Why did it take me so long to get around to reading this?! I... Can't even... This story is just a combination of so many things that make it so perfect!

I don't know if it's the witty characters, the fluffy love scenes, the realistic problems, the bold personalities, the changes in a sixteen-year-old's life, the haunting pasts, the hidden insecurities, the friendships and bonds, the snide remarks, the crazy and supportive siblings, the connections between people, or the inexplicable, but so real feeling of love that you were able to capture, the way it truly is so difficult.

This has so many amazing qualities that it's really so hard to describe, yet I can still go ranting on and on about it. I love that you can leave some things so unsettled, but at the same time leave everything with such a satiated finality.

I love that Summer has such a shit life in the beginning but shows she can deal. I love that you show that family has its problems. I love that Summer was able to move on from Curtis. I love that Rachael was able to really stick it to Summer and that you somehow manged to leave it unresolved with such a resolved feeling. I love that Roxanne isn't the same bitch she was once upon a time (just a different kind of bitch). I love that Summer has constant arguments with herself. I love that Michael and Eve are so perfect for each other (adorable!). I love that Ann was able to pick herself up. I love that Summer trusts Zach so much. I love that Erica is such a smartass and Eric seems kind of gay. I love that Zach and Summer don't think about what they say around each other because they love the other way too much to think straight. I love that everything happens for a reason. I love that you were able to show your readers that with time, things heal.

Okay... I think I'm done. I can see why everyone loves this story so much! Along with they storyline, it's also beautifully written and structured. I honestly wouldn't change a thing about his story, and that's coming from someone who can REALLY give the critism!
kthxbye chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
i hate that he calls her "kid." it bothers me.
kthxbye chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
can't get enough of this story(: haha i'm reading it for the 4th time(:(:
Left-Handed Writer chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
Hello.
I got annoyed recently because I thought I read all the stories on FP (how sad is that, right) and then I remembered my friend recommending this one and oh my god.

I think this is one of the best romances I've read.
I do wish I could form a more coherent review but I did just wake up but yeah

I loved everything about this story

x
Choukou chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
OH MY GOODNESS. Can I express how much I love this story and have been glued to the computer screen, not to mention having my heart literally squeeze in pain and happiness alternately during the story. Your story is so amazing, and I love the way you developed the characters so well that I believed the characters to be real as I read it. It was perfect (minue the random grammatical/spelling errors) but the actual story the way you finished it was believable and acceptable (two very hard things to group together).
4,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »