Reviews for The Champagne Gang
Left-Handed Writer chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
Hello.
I got annoyed recently because I thought I read all the stories on FP (how sad is that, right) and then I remembered my friend recommending this one and oh my god.

I think this is one of the best romances I've read.
I do wish I could form a more coherent review but I did just wake up but yeah

I loved everything about this story

x
Choukou chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
OH MY GOODNESS. Can I express how much I love this story and have been glued to the computer screen, not to mention having my heart literally squeeze in pain and happiness alternately during the story. Your story is so amazing, and I love the way you developed the characters so well that I believed the characters to be real as I read it. It was perfect (minue the random grammatical/spelling errors) but the actual story the way you finished it was believable and acceptable (two very hard things to group together).
jaz5079 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
While I really , really enjoy your writing, I'd like to point out some inaccuracies that I've noticed. There are actually no Dairy Queens in New York City, lol. Also, multi-bedroom apartments in Manhattan usually sell for well over a million dollars, so its difficult to believe that Summer's family is poor. Property is usually cheaper in Jersey, so technically Summer's family should've been able to afford a rather nice and spacious house there. And lastly, NYU is not a state/public university, it's private.
sylvie chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Amazing! AMAZING!
I CAN"T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVA WRITTEN!
RomanticaKH1 chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
This is honestly the best little story ever. It has serious life problems in it with serious teenagers dealing with it. (Also some rich kids thrown in there isn't bad either) I knew the minute Summer meant Zach, that she was going to be his. There were and are polar opposites: perfect for each other. I was satisfied with the last chapter, yet the hopeless romantic in me craved for a more concrete ending. Because of their arrangement things could change between them. Summer could get replaced by a college girl. Not being with someone all the time has a hard impact even if you see them once in a while. It's not the same as seeing them everyday. I know that won't happen, because of everything they have been though and their love, but the reality is really hitting me in the face. If only we could see a glimpse of them in, say, 3 years, just moved together in an apartment in NY and happy. But I'll live another day, I guess.

I really want to thank you for such a great well-thought out plot and just the story itself. The characters all have little dramatic things that made them interesting and I loved every single one of them. I'm just a bit depressed because you seem to have vanished of the face of FP, or for the internet for that matter. (I MIGHT have stalked your tumblr for more writings) I adore your style and wish you could enlighten the romance section of FP again with another brilliant story. I hope to see some future works from you.

Probably time to wrap this up, huh? Well, thank you again for the great story and I hope to find you on the internet someday. Farewell, for now.
if.eyes.could.speak chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
Wow. Tha story's amazing! It made me cry, laugh, hate a the like Roxanne. It's been a long time some any. V
GoNe RoGuE chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
Okay, I'm glad that she chose Zach because truthfully Nathan is TOO good if you know what I mean, he's a true 'Golden Boy' and quite frankly I can't stand those types. But I love Zach ... he's cynical, sarcastic, dark, brooding and totally full of emotion and despite hating his family and basically everyone, he still let Summer in, letting her know about his family and school and how his parents treated him. He's the perfect bad boy even if he loves classical books and wants to study literature ... smarts are hot, in some ways. I will admit though I was surprised when you came up with him "pretending to be her friend" even though I shouldn't have. But I love Roxanne, deep down she's just a girl who wants people to love her and she just tries to hard to keep and protect ... sometimes the wrong people. I get why she acts the way she does even if it's a little drastic but she's an awesome character and behind Zach, possibly my favorite. I love how in the end Summer and Roxanne formed a friendship and Zach and Summer finally got together. But I'm sad for Shaya ... she was really nice but was swallowed by the world that Roxanne lives in. 'You're either a nobody, serving royalty, or ARE royalty' and quite frankly for like, that's a good motto. Even if a little cynical. But in all this was a great story, very well written with amazing characters to match. So, thank you for creating such an amazing story and sharing it.
Hannah
Sadiiztic chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
This story was a whirlwind of fun. The ending was done horrible well done-In a good way. I love it. By the end though, I was looking for some sort of out-way for Roxanne and her love-life seeming as though it would be nice to give her some leeway in her hectic habitual ways.
kthxbye chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
Dude... Zach's point of view would make his motives make a LOT more sense. He's confusing haha(: But this story is literally one of the best stories on FictionPress in my opinion, and you are a phenomenal writer. Seriously, you're incredible(: I know you haven't been on here in about 10 months... but this would be so much easier to understand from Zach's point of view. Not to mention freaking entertaining and exciting(:(: and I want to know what he's thinking(: and i basically have a major crush on him too(; he's freaking sexy :D

haha anyways, if you're not already finished with the world of Zach and Summer, then it's just a suggestion i hope you consider(: because i might literally just die if you wrote his perspective :D :D

anyways(: i love you(: and your work(: it's amazing(:

thank you so much for putting this story in my head and giving me more reason to smile(:

Brittney(:
inkwriter95 chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Just... Wow. This was amazing, have you thought of publishing? I can't actually think of any words that describe how good this was. Once I started reading I literally could not put it down. Anyway, thanks for a story that seemed... Real. Oh, and Zach was an awesome character. D
Guest chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
Wow! You are an awesome writer. I mean, you probably get this a lot, seeing as you have nearly four thousand reviews, but seriously. These kinds of stories are usually not the kind that I read, but your writing is so descriptive, feeling, and attention catching that I couldn't help but keep reading. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent. And if you aren't a writer yet, you should think about it. :)
dream-beautiful chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Well, this was depressing. And dramatic. And long. All this drama and class reminds me of Gossip Girl. This is so so so so good but the chapters are so so so long it's killing me D:
dream-beautiful chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Liked the way this ended. The banter between Zach and Summer is always perfect and I find myself needing to read it a couple times over just to get everything and placate my butterflies. He's such an asshole though ahhh.
dream-beautiful chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Chris is too sweet. He sort of disappears later on in the story though :( I can't say whether I like Jazz or night, she seemed shady from the start. Bitter people holding grudges are always pretty shady though.
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So much happened in just one chapter, but I can't say if that's a good thing or bad thing. I've read this story before, but now I feel like I owe you more reviews because I loved it so much (and I really really really wanna see it hit the 4k mark, haha). The start off was a little odd, not how I'd expect you to start off a story after reading this whole thing and getting a feel for your style. Perhaps something more thoughtful and reflective, idk. Though those kinds of "hooks" do seem a bit pretentious, I think it fits, especially with Summer being Summer.
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »