Reviews for The Champagne Gang
twibbit chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
apples and pears chapter 23 . 4/15/2012
YESYESYESPLEASE. More Zach and Summer! SQUEEEEEEEE! And Eve and Michael too! You're awesome. :)
Jahnvi.bornagain chapter 23 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely loved your story! It had a good pace and really had me hooked! Just a few pointers. Sometimes there were hiccups, like you said Shefali instead of Shaya, and so on. Also, the Champagne Gang were beyond ridiculous, very Mean Girls. I could say the plot is overdone, but you still managed to keep enthralled, so overall awesome story!
BON QUI QUI chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
Sooo here's my intake on your story. it's great(: i love it(: but. Zach is such an ass. I'm basically in love with him, yes. and yeah he's a bad boy, but WTF. he treats her like shit. i mean, honestly, he has a terrible temper, he says whatever he wants disregarding her feelings, it was her birthday and he ruined it by moping about how he didn't get into Yale, he was such an asshole to her when she accidentally let it slip that she loves him, and he checks out other girls in front of her, then she asked him to dance, and he said no, so then she was gonna go talk to Nathan instead, and then he asks some whore to dance, even though he wouldn't dance with her? and then he always interrupts what she's saying and acts like he doesn't even care, and then when he totally has the chance to say something sweet, he changes the subject and you're like WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? ! ugh i'm sorry but he's just too much of a dick for me.

haha but... i really like how he's funny, observant, and blunt (in a good way), and attractive, and cute, and when he was about to ask another girl out, just to get summer's attention, kissing her unexpectedly, and he says random things that you would just totally not expect, and sometimes it's cute, and sometimes hilarious, like "Dreaming about having sex with you." and just random stuff like that that just makes you die of laughter.

he has his good points, but his bad points just suck. overall, he's alright. he pisses me off, and not in the "ha ha" joking kind of way, it's the "you're such a dick wtf is wrong with you? !" he's so rude and it's so sad to me. like honestly, you don't treat a girl like that. douche. anyways. that's my input. haha not that anyone'll take the time to read this but...(:

loves from BON QUI QUI
Lucifers angel 666 chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Eve...Michael. Have you by any chance read "Morganville Vampires"?
streetracer-2012 chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
HOLY HOLY HOLY GOODNESS! I LOVED YOUR STORY SO MUCH! But though I didn't really like the ending, I was hoping that Nathan and Summer would be friends again.

I was kinda sad when I am breaking the number of 8s in your reviews. But oh well.

Luv and all the mushy stuff,

Yuki
Graduate chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
You know, there's still so much I want to know about these people! I feel like this story should have fan fiction or something. I keep imagining what would happen to the other characters. Roxanne? Michael and Eve? Nathan?

I keep coming back to this story every few months, even though I finished it ages and ages ago. I wish you could write a sequel :D

haha I even keep reading your "we're like Dom Perignon" for glimpses of Zach and Summer.

So what I'm trying to say, very clumsily, is that I love your story! A lot! I wish you would write another one, even if it had nothing to do with The champagne Gang.

Bye :)
imperfectlyokay chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
What can I say? I don't usually like these high-school type fics, but I really, really, REALLY loved this story. After I got over the fact that Summer's 15, obviously. I dunno, I live in Asia and where it'd be normal in the States, it's completely "WHOA! WHAT THE ****!" here. But yeah, I loved the characters and their hottness, I loved the family drama and the fact that Hadley came back, and I loved how no matter how many times Zach and Summer fought, they bounced back.

I checked out the sequel too, and I wish you'd written that Eve fic! I found her a big mystery in the story, actually, so I'd been looking forward to that, but.. :(

Anyway, great job! Love love loved it.
Astronomia chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Goddammit, you bloody genius! As I write this, I am listening to "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" by Shania Twain which is what I think of as Zach and Summer's song. You know, I always knew that they would end up together and since the beginning, I wanted them to. Jesus, throughout my time reading this story, I laughed and cried. Hell, I'm supposed to be a cynical asshole but you and this entire story managed to move me. I loved every single moment reading it and I promise you, I will never regret it. I will not regret the past three days that I have spent time holed up in my room neglecting unimportant necessities, because this story was worth every single second. There will never come a time when I will never read this again. I am never going to stop reading. Ever. Thank you for writing this.
Worth A Thousand Words chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
You know this story is pretty much incredible.

This is my 2nd time reading it and I didnt review the 1st, but let me just tell you it was amazing even the 2nd time.

You have great writing skills.

I really love this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! FREAKING REALLY IN LOVE! I REALLY SHIP ZACH AND SUMMER! 3333

OH GOODNESS GOLLY! A SEQUEL OR AT LEAST EPILOGUE! ANYTHING! 3333 (is there any? Ahahaha :3)

BUT HEY GOODNESS! THIS IS LIKE... THE BEST STORY OF ALL! 333 I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

I wish I had someone like Zach and I wish I could be Summer. LOL
Germany chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Nooo! That's the most evillest way to end a chapter! Here I am, literally an inch away from the computer screen, and then the chapter just...ends.

Haha. And all I need to do is click 'next' to read chapter 11, because this story is already complete :D Thank god, because I probably would've died with curiosity if I were here when this was still in-progress.

You can tell that I love your story so far...

And I love how long the chapters are. They're not just full of useless content, but eventuful things that have impact on the story and the readers.
wallflower bride chapter 22 . 1/24/2012
That was . . . awesome, fantastic, stupendous! Really, left me speechless. I mean, during the journey, it affected me so - it made me laugh, cry (Neil ;[), go hysterical (Zach and Summer moments), sympathetic and bitter (towards Nathan - yeah, not fond of him), and in love (ZAAAAACH!) Oh, and I learned a thing or two from Roxanne's deceptiveness )) Glad they're, let's say, friends with Summer in the end.

I looked over your profile and saw your characters just now , I'm impressed! Zach, Nathan, and Chris are gorgeous :")
drats chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
I just have to congradulate you on this particular phrasing..

'"Nathan," he whispered back. His tone full of questions.'

I spent about a minute assessing how crucial and well done that last sentence was written and placed. It molded the rest of the chapter together and kept it in line.

Kind of random I know, but I thought I should let you know. :)
bittersweethero chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
every time I reread this story, I'm rendered speechless at how wonderfully written it is .
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »