Reviews for The Champagne Gang
Potter tribute chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I Love your story! Couldn't stop reading it! Finished it in 18 hrs straight! BRILLIANT! :D
ggirl chapter 22 . 12/28/2011
simply amazing. I have no words to describe my love, I've spent the entire day, and now its five am just to finish your story. It was fantastic, well developed, and I never thought I would love a fictional character as much as Zach...great job !
Jaceyyy chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
yay!
dulce besitas chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
I love this story. I reviewed this a long time ago under a different name. I have been searching for this story forever.
cookie crunch chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
aww! finally finished reading it. (':

thank you for writing this story, it made my week.

i love it :D
settingthesunrise chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I can't stop reading this, like, over and over.

So good. The only real critique I have is the consistency of Summer's character, but I think I get what you were trying to show. Just kidding then. No critiques.
44musicfreak44 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This seems like an interesting story, very well written.

I can't wait to continue reading :D
Crazy-Hime chapter 22 . 9/30/2011
Omg! This story is just... i dunno..

Pure Awesome... Pure Lovable... Pure Confusing..

I DUNNO! Only thing came in my mind is : THIS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ IN FICTIONPRESS! Totally!

I thought about reviewing it on Oct. 11(since it was my b-day), but i'm so excited to review!

Thanks very much.

Hold on a second...

I almost forgot something...

ZACH and SUMMER 4 ever!(I just love those two! Haha! I'm so Crazy)
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
This story was absolutely brilliant! I loved the characters, you really brought all of them to life. They all felt so REAL, with all their flaws as well as good points. I have an exam tomorrow (and it's a damn important one too!), but The Champagne Gang was just so amazing, I couldn't resist reading it right till the end.

There were a couple of typos here and there, but that's seriously all I have to say. I wouldn't change anything at all in this!

And last, you're Indian? OMG, me too!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 23 . 9/14/2011
Time: 4:27am

School begins 7:25am

I wake up in 2 hrs.

LOL. thats how much i was devoted to this story.

this was the first love triangle story that i love the one not chosen over the one chosened. it was kinda hard not to love nathan, and it was pretty easy to hate zach. -.-

anyway, im glad i got around to reading this :)

i procrasinated so much though, the summary threw me off /

haha, i loved how zach always wanted to fool around :D

such a turn on XD
Whatsoever chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
I must say, I do love tall, dark, handsome AND mysterious guys! Oh and I love your story too, by the way :) My heart was going up and down with the story! Very engrossing! Keep it up!
Dancing In A Flowerfield chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Okay can I just say that this is probably the most amazing thing I've read on Fictionpress? I was looking for something good to read and I saw that this was on so so many people's favorites that I decided: What the heck, indulge me. And I was thoroughly impressed. This was one of the first times I have actually read a story where there's a love triangle where the other guy is actually likeable. You've pulled off a feat that many professional writers couldn't! Nathan was actually the sweetest guy ever, but you covered the transition of Summer falling for Zach absolutely perfectly. It didn't feel like she was completely in love with Nathan for one second and then Zach the next which was a definite bonus because I've read books where that happens. You're story is FANTASTIC and I hope you write again someday, maybe not soon but someday.

Lily S.
KayleneH chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
I love this story! It was awsome! You did an amazing job with it
peanuts and paydays chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
oh my gosh, this was just like... perfect. interesting characters that had me hooked from the first chapter, great plot twists and everything in between. plus the whole love triangle with nathan and zach even had ME confused with who summer should end up with- in the earlier chapters i was rooting for nate! but then of course zach swayed me. hah

only thing i can mention is that there were a few spelling errors here and there- not too much to distract me, but i did notice them.

i know you're not writing on fp anymore, and maybe you won't even read this... but amazing job anyway! :)

favorited!
Annie chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your story! I really admire how dynamic you made your characters and how you didn't take the easy way out by making everyone happy in the end - it was refreshingly realistic. It's tricky finding stories that are both well written and have interesting plots here sometimes and your story is both, so thanks!

-Annie