Reviews for The Champagne Gang
Nash chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
OMG! i really do love this story i just re-read it again! and it's still amazing even the ending is brill and it carries right out from start to finish! i really wish you could follow it up with maybe even a one-shot of them so the we see what happened or even dear i say a squeal :L xx
CV-S chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoy reading your stories. I've read this story so many times already and it never gets old. I hope you can find an inspiration for you to write a new story.
NoOneGirl chapter 22 . 8/12/2011
I love this story. I really do. I rarely ever review on stories, but for The Champagne Gang, I just had to.

I love Zach, despite him being a big fat asshole and how no matter what he always returns to Summer.

Summer; her flaws and all.

Roxanne and her bitchiness, and not to mention her loyalty. She would do anything for her friends ane feels slightly insecure around them, and in a way it reminds me of me.

I tolerate Nathan mostly, but doesn't change the fact that up until the break up, I trusted him.

But most of all I love yuur writing.

It may not have been for me, but thank yuu.

- MiMi
falsettodrop chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
Oh. Wow. This entire story was so freaking intense and lovely, just... wow. I loved them all. All the characters. And they're all so real and imperfect but lovable at the same time. And Zach. Oh, baby, I love him. He was fan-fuckin'-tastic and gorgeous and so imperfectly perfect for Summer. It was quite awesome.

I loved Roxy by the end. And I loved Nathan too, but he was so... I don't know. Cowardly? Too unhappy? I think he was so happy that he just had a complete 180 when everything finally broke down. And Shaya - bulimic? And Rox, announcing it? Fuck. Intense.

And I loved the Zach at prom scene. Really got to me. Actually, everything with Zach did. Haha.

And Summer... oh my God. She's only 15. I admire her. All that shit with her family, with her 'friends', with the boys? With her old city? SHE IS MY GOD. I love her. And she didn't know what to do, with all the shit, but still coped without breaking down every five minutes. MY HERO.

I love this. I love you for writing this. You are amazing. Continue writing if you love it as much as I love this story - you'll be immensely successful. And you deserve it after the 4 years working on this. I'll even suggest... take this down, and sell it. There are a couple typos here and there, but it's fantastic. PUBLISH, PUBLISH, PUBLISH!

Thank you for the amazing read.
vera felicita chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
I've spent the past 48 hours reading this story non-stop.

It's so addicting! What more could you want? 100% REAL characters that you can relate to, an amazing plot, and honestly? Questions and statements that actually make me think.

Although I was rooting for Nathan the entire time, I support Summer's decision to end up with Zach- he did know her better, and he did actually love her, not the idea he had of her in his head. I guess that leaves Nathan free to end up with me... (:

Anyways, I just wanted to leave you a note on how much I enjoyed your story. You're a truly gifted writer with an enormous talent for words and I'm looking forward to reading any of your other stories. Good luck! (:
LovenLife chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
hey...i recently finished reading the story...it is absolutely amazing! loved every part of it, i was hooked onto it till the end. the plot is very well written, character portrayal is awesome. although Nathan-Summer chemistry is good, its nowhere near to what Zach-Summer have, i'm just in love with them! i liked other characters too, Michael, Roxy and CeeCee. i felt Evie and Chris were a bit neglected. but this is still one my most favourite stories ever! you rock! :)

you mentioned that you were planning to write a series of one-shots, hope you get some inspiration for it soon, i would love to read them, so would all your other fans i'm sure :) good luck!
Hyperbole23 chapter 22 . 7/29/2011
This story is amazing! I love it! I've spent so much time over the last few days reading this, and (once again) I love it so, so much! Wonderful job!

~Maya
spUNkyORanGE chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
I really liked this story! I couldnt stop reading it! You have a gift with words. I knew she would end up with Zach in the end ever since he called her ugly at the airport cafe place :)

Was not a big fan of Roxanne like ever. Even towards the end. She was just so mean in the beginning I couldnt get over it.

I liked Summer. But she was too... immature for me I guess. Even afterwards when her and Zach finally got together, I still found her too immature. And their arguing every two second! ahh one of them always had to have the last word. But despite those negative comments (I know Im Sorry!) I really liked summer and zach and the whole story. Loved it!
greenessential chapter 23 . 7/26/2011
I truely am in love with this story. It was soo emotional and fluffy (haha last chap just oozed lol) and the character growth- omg, the Character Growth! When I look at summer at the beginning and the summer now... Woah.

Well, whatever. I'm off reading those one shots you wrote about. ;))
Music Ninja chapter 23 . 7/7/2011
That was a really great story! And I feel really bad for nathen ): the way he had to find out about her and zach was horrible! People in books can be so stupid sometimes! Haha thank you so much for writing this! Keep writing your very good! Please read and comment on my story "the disappointment" THANKS!
Music Ninja chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
The Smile Machine chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
That was intense. And chock-full of drama. And Zach was an asshole but why do I still think he's awesome? Anyway. Thank you for an amazing read.
Music Ninja chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Okay. I'm only on chapter 3 but it's a pretty good story! WoW! Over 3000 reviews! How do you read them all? Haha I only have two...and one Of them is me...please do me the LARGE honor of reading and reviewing my story! I'm not planning on updating it until I get a laptop...so it might be a while. Thank you so much for even reading this...if you ever get to I (: haha
Josella chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
I read this all in one day

and your character development is amazing

but I'd just like to say

Roxanne is probably the best character I have read here in fictionpress. You've written her so well.

She's so human.
Ceri Anne chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
You have lost me so much sleep with your extra long chapters. I couldn't stop reading this, it was so fantastic. And I was rooting for Zach the entire time! Going go go and read the one shots now!
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »