Reviews for The Champagne Gang
silentsings chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
This was cute :) I finally had time to read this.

I'm starting to notice quite a few more grammar and spelling mistakes but I was too lazy to list them and it's hard to find them and correct them in huge chapters like this. Just wanna say that.

But overall, this is too epic xD

silentsings chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Again, I loved this chapter.

Pros:

~ It's good xD Ha-ha

~ You have a good description and character development

~ Spelling, grammar [most of it] 's good

~ The length :D

Cons:

~ A mistake a picked out:

"You Dad's married to my mother, whore!" Hadley raised her voice even further, refusing to back down.

It should be 'your' instead of 'you.'

Other than that, all's well.

silentsings chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is good. Very good. Almost too good *shakes head*

I couldn't find any mistakes, probably because I read some of it and was dragged away then I had to read the rest, or you have no mistakes.

Your summary is extremely catching. It caught by attention like *this* fast. Also, your title is also very well done. It gets me curious and I've got a few ideas in my head where this might be leading to. You're doing very well, overall. I was hooked the minute I read it.

Good job.

book.addict.for.life chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I completely Love this story! Summer and Zachary make the best couple. And I couldn't se Roxanne and Nathan happening either! Great job. Write more stories ! Please do.
Pseudonym59 chapter 22 . 12/3/2010
Holy shit. It's over.
Pseudonym59 chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Oh God. I seriously hope that Jazz and Summer aren't going to post the pictures.
The Imagination Addict chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
wow. i teared at the part abt her dead bro's bday. thats how well u write. no wonder this got into skow.
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I feel so bad for Summer. Screw Summer. :(
Scheherzade chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story is ... the epitome of excellence.

That's all I can say after you've blown my mind away with this story. Sorry for such a lamely short review but wow ... Just ... wow.
Aarosha chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
It took me about a couple days to read your story.

And I must say.

I FUCKING LOVED IT.

Great. Story.

I. Love. You.
Sheina Mae chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Do you know how totally awesome this story is? It totally make me crazy. this story rocks and i would really like to thank you for writing this awesome story. Its my most favorite novel i ever read. The time i was reading this story i was thinking that it happened to your own life, the story, the dialog, the word that are not really been spoken much it was like so uh... i don't know what to say. It was so awesome totally awesome. The other phrases actually made me cry well others don't because they're not emotional like me. After reading this story i really want something like this story much but its hard to find one its actually the first one that i read something like this but at a mangga thers a part of it thats like "boys over flower". Can i have a favor to ask, can you help me find a novel like this story or can you make a novel like this please i really want to read more of this novel. And your second novel i will admit that it sucks like hell! sorry! Please!
jenn2500 chapter 23 . 10/29/2010
This story was absolutely amazing! I can't wait till you put the one-shots up.
Cassandra Cain chapter 22 . 10/27/2010
This story... it's just so AMAZING.

Gahh, Zach is awesome *SWOON* ;)
Ederra chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
W-O-W! That was so incredibly, fantastically good! The plot was a you-never-know-what's-going-to-happen plot, and the characters had their own unique personality which developed. I never saw the Roxanne's 'plan' with Jazz and that coming. It was a really good twist. The writing flowed so well. The love triangle is a must for this story, I felt bad for Nathan, but so happy for Zach. You know, I was looking for a good read over the weekend, and I finally gave this a chance (I didn't really like the summary, it seemed a bit cheesy in a way). The Champagne Gang (great idea by the way) was just my kind of story and I couldn't stop reading! So if I failed my science test, I'm totally blaming you.

And now I've finally found the time to write you this humongously long review (sorry about that .
blah chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
First of all, I really did enjoy this story. That is, until she decided to be with Zach. He's so fucking mean! If any guy ever spoke to me the way he speaks to Summer, I wouldn't give him the time of day. Fuck zach; I love nathan.

Other than that, good story!
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »