Reviews for The Champagne Gang
love-everlasting chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Woahh that was a lil confusing at first.. i really wanna know wat happened to make everyone so weird around her :S
saii chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
I like Summer. She seems to be strong (the way she stood up to Nate was great) and at the same time vulnerable (the mysterious incident and loss of her boyfriend and best friend). I hope she stands her ground against those stuck up kids. Zach looks like an intrigueing character. Looking forward to next chapter.
mss1906 chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
uh right. somebody did actually steal my name. anyway, Zach does have the kind of hot arrogant kind of vibe around him. Kind of missed him in this chapter.
lRM chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
WHAT HAPPENED TO TEAR EVERYTHING APART ? WAS THAT LEFT OUT OR DID I MISS IT.
adu937 chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
uhh...head is hurting. why are there two michaels? why is one michael a girl? Isn't JOhn the eldest one? whose child is Hadley? and if eric/erica is/are in eigth grade, aren't they 13, not 12? thanx for clarifying
Jenneration chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Good chapter :) And, I just happened to notice, the chapter title is the name of one of Green Day's songs. Even though it's just three commonly used words...still. xD

The three main guys (at least I think they are main...) seem mysterious. Okay, so maybe not all of them, but definitely Zach (I like him, so far). Chris seems like a nice guy, but the question is...What is he trying to hide? xD And, Nate is just a pervert (on the outside? O.o).

I don't like Roxanne. Or her name. Lol. xD

You seem to like long names, don't you? I mean "Christopher Raymond Firzgerald", "Evangeline", and "Nathaniel Alexander Willington". And they all sound fancy, too. Lol.

Anyway, update when you can. :)

-Keep Writing

.::. Silent-Rebel .::.
icedfaerie chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
No problem! Sometimes, I do get a little sidetracked with other things...but I try my best to always leave a review!

Anyway, this was a great chapter. I know the first few are the filler/introductory chapters...but this chapter was still great. It's nice to see soem new characters..even though a few of them aren't so nice..(by the way, I hate Roxanne)..can't wait until the next chapter.
swimchickslam chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
aww poor summer! /
jennycraig10 chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Good update. I really just can't wait to see where u are going with this story. Please update soon!
outsomniac chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
haha i miss zach, when are we going to see him again? :3
LiquidSorrow chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
[not signed in] teehee. Yes, I love Zach. ] It's a bit confusing, though, in this chapter cuz there's so many new characters but I still love it. Nate's weird, though. I don't exactly like him. Is he the sex god best friend? Or is that Chris? Hm. I'm not sure. Great chapter, though. D

Update soon!

-Lqd
Firespirit44 chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Tell me ALL ABOUT THE BLIND DATE! ALL ALL ALL! I DON'T CARE! Bwahahaha..lol. Anyway. Focusing back on the story. So Summer meets two main characters here! Lol..Chris is so the guy I would fall for, you know. I think I said that before. I'd probably drool over Nate, or something, but I'd never really picture myself with him..just because I know it's impossible. Haha. Realism sucks sometimes. Anyway..you know what? Andrew's a little of Chris and a lot of Zach. Seriously. I ALWAYS fall for the bad boys. I have no idea why! But this time's the first time I've actually managed to snag one. Lol. That sounds wrong (and don't you even dare about thinking dirty..I know you are! XP) but it's true..apparently he's king of his class. Lol.

Yeah, well, I know you probably didn't really want to hear about Andrew..but I had to write something in my review, didn't I? Apart from the usual, oh-it's-so-interesting-you-write-so-well-can't-wait-for-next-update stuff? Haha. (All of the above is true, by the way.) Roxanne sounds like Lyxa..only not so open about it. Yet. Hahaha. Eva sounds a bit like Desiree..except Desiree's just blur, not coldly beautiful. Haha. Anyway, I shall end this review with my customary farewell,

Update soon!
KeyshaYess chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
ii didnt get the story in the begining.. buhh noww.. it just seem REALLY goodd ) all of your stories are amasing .. ii hope you update son!
outsomniac chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
i'm confused...summer's brother died and so her friends are avoiding her? i must have skimmed through that part or something
wh00t chapter 1 . 8/27/2006