Reviews for The Champagne Gang
wh00t chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
yay
The Paperback Mummy chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
bah! so how many chapters is it going to take to find out what this mystery is? i kept waiting for it and it never came. what happened? did someone die? or what? another interesting story by you, looking forward to more. :)
mss1906 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
omg this story sux!1!1 u shud rlly get a life you stupid geek!1!11 ps YOR UGLY!1
sillyome chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
so someone died in the family, is it one of the kids. there's so many, that I don't know which one... so yeah I like the concept of this.

please continue, and update soon!
sillyome chapter 2 . 8/25/2006

please continue, and update soon!
jennycraig10 chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
very interesting and mysterious. update soon.
Firespirit44 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Poor Summer. Her family sounds like the epitome of dysfunctional. I don't think I'd have been able to cope with the stress. (shakes head)

On another note..who on earth dyes their hair NEON YELLOW? O.o I'd like to see Jazz someday. Or if you can find a picture of her. Hahaha..I'm figuring that'll be no easy task. xD

Zach is mean with a capital M. I mean, Summer's probably no supermodel, but he didn't have to go, "A hotter waitress would be a good start.." That's just mean. Seriously. Haha. Though I suppose you meant him to be that mean. In which case I'd say you've achieved your objective.

I wonder if Jazz used to date Zach? Hmm..food for thought. In any case..UPDATE SOON!
hellokittygirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Oh. Mysterious. I like this chapter a lot. ] And I love Zach Gellar. teehee.

Update soon!

-Lqd
Rhaen chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
OH! YES! !you updated! I'm so excited! I loved the chapter! okay, granted all the back and forth from present to past was kinda confusing, I couldn't really tell what took place when. But it made sense after I read it. :) And I love Zach! Sad, ey? WHY do girls always have a thing for bad boys? And the mystery about him makes it even more intriquing. I can't wait to see where that goes. So I'm guessing one of the family died? Am I right? I don't remember where, but probably halfway through the chapter there was a sentence that made me think that. Neil maybe? Is Eric Erica? I kinda got confused there. Update as soon as you can, I'm really excited to read more!
mss1906 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Well...Zach does seem kind of hot, even though he is a bastard. I don't really get what happened between her and Rachel and Curtis and why everyone is looking at her differently, though...
mss1906 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This story's pretty good and I like Summer, but Curtis seems like a total asshole. She needs to dump him straight away!
icedfaerie chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Wow...I wonder what Jazz is talking about. Great chapter! I can't wait until the next one.
earlkgm chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
um...did you change the summary? cuz, you didn't update a long time,and I'm so confused. but that's just me. anyeays, Please update soon!
spacebunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Holy god on a basement bunker-this store is awesome. Perfect. Splendid. Gives me freaking goosebumps. Why aren't you submitting this first chapter to publishers? *shakes you hard, hoping reason will fill the air around you and seep into your skin* Seriously though, I'm glad I ran into this one-but a first chapter w/ 55 reviews? I had to see what all the fuss was about. And I must say, the fuss was well placed, indeed. I am in love with you and it only took 3019 words (give or take) to win me over. Please keep the pace and perfection of this first chapter. I'm so freggin in love with Hadley by the by.

Awaiting your next update

-Sb
astrum chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I heart this story alot! Update soon, ok?
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »